Subject: "You bastard..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22600
Show all folders

Bukrinuk (Guest)Sat 06-Dec-03 07:43 PM

#22630, "You bastard..."

I finally find a competent allie and you do this? My god I want to throttle you. Well played...It isn't often someone does so well against me when I completely and utterly prep like I did in that fight against you. Towards the end of the fight, I knew I was in trouble because I ran out of skins. Instead of quaffing out from the trail, I much preferred finishing the fight, even at the cost of losing. I suppose I should have known it was you, though. From Astillian till now, I've followed your characters, and this one impressed me as much as the last. Good thing Buk didn't know your intentions IC or he'd have sic'ed every last orc wench on you to try to convince you that their servitude to him in the Skull Village would be much more preferable to just laying down arms and skulking off to wherever. Luck with the next.

Bukrinuk

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Jubilix the Master of Copper [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 05-Dec-03 09:00 PM
Reply So ends the great Duergar experiment, Astillian, 05-Dec-03 09:11 PM, #1
     Reply Damn you!!!. Now who am i going to trust., Ufhram (Guest), 05-Dec-03 09:24 PM, #2
     Reply You bastard..., Bukrinuk (Guest), 06-Dec-03 07:43 PM #3
          Reply Heh, Asty (Guest), 07-Dec-03 08:23 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Heh, Enadar (Guest), 09-Dec-03 09:42 AM, #5
                    Reply My problem in creating a role, Astillian, 10-Dec-03 08:01 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22600 Previous topic | Next topic