Subject: "So long, and thanks for all the fish." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22620
Show all folders

Kheldahl (Guest)Sat 06-Dec-03 11:16 AM

#22623, "So long, and thanks for all the fish."

BTW, I was CG and tried to play CG (meaning I did what I thought was right) and not CE. Not sure why the Death Angel got that wrong.

Anyway, first 'shifter I tried, in fact, first character in several years. Offense/air might be the obvious choices, but they are decidely fun if way uneven. PK's generally lasted 2 rounds and either I won, or they did (or fled). Still had about 9 con to use but just grew tired of this char after using 2 con retrieving the sapling 2 days in a row. The lion was a fun form, but still usually took me 2 tries to retrieve with only minimal preps (all the old preps I knew have gone it seems)

To the Imms of the grove: I tried to be the dedicated defender of the grove (often dieing to overwhelming attacks), and hunted only defilers, but I never really seemed to find a groove with a personality for this character and hence the RP'ing was a bit on the mediocre side. For that I apologize. I did keep hoping for some bit in the hunt for Saldradien but never seemed to develop except for the time I aided Voronil. I often felt like someone had put a negative flag on my pfile for some reason, but never knew what I had done to earn it (beyond the mediocrity I mean). Ah well, when I get around to another char, it'll be less mediocre or deleted much sooner.

To the Warders: When anyone besides just me was on, it was fun, though I seemed to spend a lot of time alone (which was part of the role, but lonely just the same).
Pelthaas- good captaining, though I always wondered about the titles for a group opposed to order using military-type titles.
Eschkitzko- wildman!
Kasender - heh, big plans for exploring but you disappeared.
Voronil - vigorous on the attack, fun when we searched for the wolf-kin
Nydosin! - hey big furball and grats on the title! Keep up the hunt. And the hunt for new clothes. I think it was close as to whether you were naked more often than I was. I think I took a nap too close to the bear and he ate me while I slept. Next time, no berries in my pockets!
Aereglen - It's always good to have a drunk around. As long as he's on your side.
Kalvalker - you preceded me in deceasement by a good bit, but thanks for the aid a time or two.
Garobo- nephew! well, too bad I didn't have the opportunity to teach you more uncle-like things, but hey, we all have to go sometime.

To the others: Hated the tribbies, the impies and the generally evil. I was friendly with some in the Fortress and occassionaly hunted with them when it seemed a good way to harass the first 2 groups, though it often ended badly when I did. The last incident with Skallgrimn was unfortunate, but I had already died once trying to retrieve the sapling and his interference resulted in 2 more.

Anyway, too much verbiage, at least for a character that spent too much time on his own.

BTW, Imms (if it's not too much of a pain) I'm just curious but what was my outdoor/indoor rate? I was playing a claustrophobe who got nervous inside of walls. It was one of the reasons I took an air focus to enjoy the freedom of the skies.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE) Kheldahl the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 06-Dec-03 03:32 AM
Reply So long, and thanks for all the fish., Kheldahl (Guest), 06-Dec-03 11:16 AM #2
Reply RE: So long, and thanks for all the fish., Nydosin (Guest), 06-Dec-03 05:37 PM, #3
Reply RE: So long, and thanks for all the fish., kas, 06-Dec-03 06:08 PM, #4
Reply RE: So long, and thanks for all the fish., Pelthaas (Guest), 08-Dec-03 09:06 AM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE) Kheldahl the Grand Master of Changelings, Larsetta, 06-Dec-03 03:45 AM, #1
     Reply Tribbies, Khel (Guest), 07-Dec-03 12:39 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22620 Previous topic | Next topic