Subject: "So ends the great Duergar experiment" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22600
Show all folders

AstillianFri 05-Dec-03 09:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#22601, "So ends the great Duergar experiment"

I initially rolled this character just because I wanted to test the practice system on 16 int. It worked awesome for ranks 1-35. If I had to do it again I'd be able to master my stuff with easy. Only the weapons gave me trouble because you can't learn from them so they all got stuck around 91-94 except for h2h,spear,staff which were 100.

Anyways I started liking jubilix but for the life of me I could find no role to keep me interested in him. I would flip flop between how I wanted to play him and I didn't like how he was orderly or my sphere really. I also have a VERY hard time playing evil. I'm too nice. I just can't be bastardly. I died three times. One lowbie rank to a human warrior name is lost on me right now. Kohr man that guy beat me down, I really hope he fled and quaffed a haste. Then my last death which gave me reason to delete not because I was full looted but because there was no reason to return to a no role character and that was Kroegluruk or something like that. Handed it to me with what I suspect was muter enhancement. Dear lord I hope it was muter enhancement because it was ugly.

To Bukbuk: Man after I slew you in the wastelands we went on some good killing fun, thanks for the travels.

To Ufhram: I was your ranking bitch and I saw talent in you so I kept assisting you rank because nothing like having a competent necro on your team. Although Necro's are useless ranking.

That's about it for allies really. I pretty much went about slaying anything and everything. Killed/came close to killing a good chunk of empire in respect to my kills anyways .

Ah well on to a character with an actual role.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Jubilix the Master of Copper [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 05-Dec-03 09:00 PM
Reply So ends the great Duergar experiment, Astillian, 05-Dec-03 09:11 PM #1
     Reply Damn you!!!. Now who am i going to trust., Ufhram (Guest), 05-Dec-03 09:24 PM, #2
     Reply You bastard..., Bukrinuk (Guest), 06-Dec-03 07:43 PM, #3
          Reply Heh, Asty (Guest), 07-Dec-03 08:23 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Heh, Enadar (Guest), 09-Dec-03 09:42 AM, #5
                    Reply My problem in creating a role, Astillian, 10-Dec-03 08:01 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22600 Previous topic | Next topic