Subject: "RE: You are missing the point." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22321
Show all folders

UrdenThu 13-Nov-03 06:27 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
97 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22345, "RE: You are missing the point."
Edited on Thu 13-Nov-03 09:38 PM

pretty self explanatory, its my handleit identifies who I am, kinda like you call someone on the phone and tell them their name, people like to know who they are talking to and known that who they are talking too knows who they are.

Do you honestly not see the harm that can be caused by advertising the
player behind the character before that character is gone? If people
hated/liked your former character(s), you are basically altering their
perception of your current character by an ooc method, which is
a gray area in the rules (which is still bad). For an example, I know
that if I used the handle "Urden" to sign all of my posts, under my
current character(s), I would definitely get both good and bad attention in the game that I do not want to get. Think of each character as being an individual, isolated entity. Don't taint it by showing your cards.

as too my past chars that was resolved a while back in other posts,
why do you keep advertising it?

I'm not advertising it. I am confronting YOU about advertising it.

My post was a simple apology to the player behind ghullth, and it wouldn't make sense if he didn't know who it was coming from, hence my IC name.

*sigh*

Make an email account at Yahoo, create a new user name here for your
current character, and don't post as "Laxman" and then SIGN as *snip*.

Post and sign as the character that Ghullth knew, is what I am trying to say.

there is no vast conspiracy just trying to post a comment in peace, yes urden_X we all know you were urden...

However, I didn't make an invoker named Urdenx, did I? Do you see the distinction here?

I just want to add that you seem to think I need to "chill out," or that I'm coming down on you...if that were true, I would have rolled up a duergar axe spec to massacre *snip* for his player's actions as Zashiere. So I'm just trying to save you a big headache, because there ARE people who will roll-up that duergar.

Urden, totally chilly

Bizarro I'm helping!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Ghullth the Master of Copper [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 12-Nov-03 09:40 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghullth the Master of Copper, Correllia (Guest), 14-Nov-03 05:39 PM, #15
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghullth the Master of Copper, Sardinthal (Guest), 14-Nov-03 05:31 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghullth the Master of Copper, Drahkul (Guest), 13-Nov-03 06:46 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghullth the Master of Copper, Kackrik (Guest), 14-Nov-03 02:53 AM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghullth the Master of Copper, Sabiene, 14-Nov-03 05:50 PM, #16
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghullth the Master of Copper, laxman, 13-Nov-03 02:33 AM, #1
     Reply Ok, this has got to be said., Urden_X (Guest), 13-Nov-03 02:33 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Ok, this has got to be said., Isildur, 12-Nov-03 11:49 PM, #3
          Reply simple, laxman, 13-Nov-03 12:26 AM, #4
          Reply RE: simple, Dexxy (Guest), 13-Nov-03 12:33 AM, #5
               Reply RE: simple, laxman, 13-Nov-03 12:41 AM, #6
                    Reply RE: simple, Dexxy (Guest), 13-Nov-03 12:49 AM, #7
          Reply I guess then thiss has got to be said, laxman, 13-Nov-03 12:51 AM, #8
               Reply RE: I guess then thiss has got to be said, Valguarnera, 13-Nov-03 02:36 AM, #9
               Reply RE: You are missing the point., Urden, 13-Nov-03 09:38 PM #10
                    Reply Oops., Urden, 13-Nov-03 10:49 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22321 Previous topic | Next topic