Subject: "RE: Well that was heaps of fun." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22209
Show all folders

BeroxxusSat 08-Nov-03 12:59 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2003
180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22276, "RE: Well that was heaps of fun."

>>>Managed to do some decent killing at low-mid ranks and got empowered fairly easily when I logged in at some crazy times to catch who I assume was Beroxxus. Thanks for the very cool empowerements whoever it was.
Beroxxus, Imm's if you could suggest anything I could have done better please speak up, can't guarantee I'll be successfull at taking them up but I'll sure try.<<<

Man, I think Ghuishoc was one of my first characters to Empower. Sadly I wish your play times would have concided with mine. I tried to watch you when you around. I really have no negative comments as when I did watch you tried to do what you could against some overwhelming numbers at times. Good luck with the next one.

*The bones seem to bounce and fall into another pattern, indicating a stroke of good luck*

Beroxxus

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [SCION] Ghuishoc BoneShaker the Holy of Fai... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 06-Nov-03 03:36 AM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Ghuishoc BoneShaker the Holy of..., Sardinthal (Guest), 08-Nov-03 02:07 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Ghuishoc BoneShaker the Holy of..., Slathigern (Guest), 07-Nov-03 01:03 AM, #6
Reply Well that was heaps of fun., Deavr, 06-Nov-03 04:39 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Well that was heaps of fun., Etarekoth (Guest), 06-Nov-03 06:19 AM, #2
     Reply Yeah I let you down there., Deavr, 06-Nov-03 06:05 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Well that was heaps of fun., Nath and Vae (Guest), 06-Nov-03 07:38 AM, #3
     Reply Past Charaters: ... and a little more., Deavr, 06-Nov-03 05:45 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Well that was heaps of fun., Beroxxus, 08-Nov-03 12:59 PM #8
          Reply Yep, saw that once. (stxt), Deavr, 08-Nov-03 05:44 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22209 Previous topic | Next topic