Subject: "What a wild ride it was..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22252
Show all folders

Juktar (Guest)Sat 08-Nov-03 12:46 AM

#22253, "What a wild ride it was..."

This character was a blast. I just worked 12 hours and I'm tired, so I'm going to make this semi-short and sweet.

BATTLE

Kastellyn: Thanks for the con quest. I could have completed it if I wasn't so damn impatient. I liked playing Juktar as someone who liked to take many chances. Sometimes they worked out and other times they didn't. It wasn't in his blood to sit and be careful until Flaerglum could collect the items for me. God knows I wasn't having any luck with it. Anyways, it was always a treat when you interacted with the village. You are the quintessential bard.

Zylundak: You are a good commander with a good head on his shoulders. The village is strong right now, largely due to your efforts. Keep it up. Though, there was one thing that did irk me about you.

quite - To the greatest extent; completely.
quiet - Making little or no noise.

'Nuff said.

Zhelrantix "Bear": You were the closest thing Juktar had to a brother. I loved running amok with you through the streets of Galadon. You're a fierce warrior and a great villager. I never once thought I'd die when I swung my axes with you at my side. A true legend in the making.

Slathigern: Another one of Juktar's good friends. Like I said on your farewell, you were a great defender who killed his fair share of people.

Broghelan: We had some good times, you drunkard. I trusted you implicitly. You weren't the thirst first ask questions later sort. Your tactics were always sound and effective. Good work.

Sardinthal: You had Juktar's eternal respect for the sacrifice you made for our fallen kin. I'm glad you're finally starting to remember things. You deserve it.

Flaerglum: I remember raiding the village with axes you poisoned. Zaknafir defended and it was touch and go for awhile until your poison landed. After that, it was a cake walk. Good times. Also, thanks for the effort in helping me with my failed vitality quest.

Baielko, Tykrul, Mauchelle, Thrakadan, Kackrik and the numerous others I'm missing, you were all great as well.

SCIONS

Zaknafir: You get mentioned first because you were Juktar's old sparring partner. I think you singlehandedly helped me perfect spell evasion. A smart and ballsy invoker is always a tough match, even for a scout. I think I did manage to get you once, but you definately got me many more times than that.

Zashiere: I respected you because you were always willing to fight and you only rotted me a couple of times.

Mekantos: Most of the villagers think you're a coward. I thought you were smart and chose his battles wisely. I never did get to kill you and unfortunately fed your unholy weapon on at least one occassion. I think more than one villager will see how dangerous you can be, to their surprise.

Ghuishoc: We had some good battles, some in my favor and some in yours. I think you took at least 2 con points from me you bastard . I thought you played a good shaman, especially for your first go around.

OTHERS

Tcatema: I think you're a great character and I wasn't lying about that time on eastern. I was peeking in and out of the ruins to the road waiting for the Tribunal posse to come. I noticed you and Skallgrim on the road with a couple of Imperials as well. I figured you two had it under control. I start running down the road and spam pass you two sleeping and a mage I couldn't touch zapping you with rods. By the time I started back to wake you. they had already started.

Pelthaas: I enjoyed our limited interactions together. We helped each other out when we could within our own RP reasons. I felt bad for striking you that time the pack went after Kackrik, especially since you saved Juktar's life before.

Well, I know I'm missing a ton more, but I'll reply if you give a shout out. Time to take another break. I'll be back when Sacer gets off his lazy ass and implements the Enchanter/Alchemist or whatever new mage class is in the works.

Juktar CrimsonWind, Fate's Blade, Drillmaster of Battle,
aka Grumby Derwyydian the Scythe of the Coven, Warder Lieutenant,
aka Ckroeg the Weaponsmaster, Blessed of Rhegma,
and a whole slew of others.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Juktar CrimsonWind, Fate's Blade, D... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 08-Nov-03 12:12 AM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Juktar CrimsonWind, Fate's Blad..., Pelthaas (Guest), 10-Nov-03 09:28 AM, #17
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Juktar CrimsonWind, Fate's Blad..., Sardinthal (Guest), 08-Nov-03 02:01 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Juktar CrimsonWind, Fate's Blad..., Zhelrantix (Guest), 08-Nov-03 01:42 AM, #3
Reply What a wild ride it was..., Juktar (Guest), 08-Nov-03 12:46 AM #1
     Reply Glad you had fun!, Tcatama (Guest), 08-Nov-03 12:58 AM, #2
     Reply I liked you., Dark Knight, 08-Nov-03 02:16 AM, #5
     Reply RE: What a wild ride it was..., Slathigern (Guest), 08-Nov-03 03:01 AM, #6
     Reply Fate's Blade, Blachmianan, 08-Nov-03 06:30 AM, #7
     Reply I remember us defending, Slathigern (Guest), 10-Nov-03 02:13 PM, #18
     Reply Good enemy., Zaknafir (Guest), 08-Nov-03 06:35 AM, #8
     Reply Ah., Vanar (Guest), 08-Nov-03 08:58 AM, #9
     Reply RE: What a wild ride it was..., Goronik (Guest), 08-Nov-03 09:23 AM, #10
     Reply A beloved brother in arms dies., Broghelan (Guest), 08-Nov-03 12:36 PM, #11
     Reply RE: What a wild ride it was..., Kalageadon, 08-Nov-03 01:27 PM, #12
     Reply RE: What a wild ride it was..., Kastellyn, 09-Nov-03 11:37 AM, #13
     Reply RE: What a wild ride it was..., Kackrik (Guest), 09-Nov-03 01:22 PM, #14
     Reply I just wanted to say...., Khanazh (Guest), 09-Nov-03 02:22 PM, #15
     Reply RE: What a wild ride it was..., laxman, 10-Nov-03 02:31 AM, #16
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22252 Previous topic | Next topic