Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Ghuishoc BoneShaker the Holy of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22209
Show all folders

Slathigern (Guest)Fri 07-Nov-03 01:03 AM

#22220, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Ghuishoc BoneShaker the Holy of Faith"

Well Done. Thats all I have to say is well done. Well I could say I bit I suppose. I always saw you as a newb in the beginning just trying to test my patience, but now that I learn that your learning Shamans, thats ok. Heh, sorry but energy drain is nothing Slath was worried about, especially with a place to rest peacefully, thanks to Whispers of the Great Seige. But over all I fought you a lot. But I liked our fights, luck with your next, perhaps we will run together.

BattleCharmed

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [SCION] Ghuishoc BoneShaker the Holy of Fai... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 06-Nov-03 03:36 AM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Ghuishoc BoneShaker the Holy of..., Sardinthal (Guest), 08-Nov-03 02:07 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Ghuishoc BoneShaker the Holy of..., Slathigern (Guest), 07-Nov-03 01:03 AM #6
Reply Well that was heaps of fun., Deavr, 06-Nov-03 04:39 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Well that was heaps of fun., Etarekoth (Guest), 06-Nov-03 06:19 AM, #2
     Reply Yeah I let you down there., Deavr, 06-Nov-03 06:05 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Well that was heaps of fun., Nath and Vae (Guest), 06-Nov-03 07:38 AM, #3
     Reply Past Charaters: ... and a little more., Deavr, 06-Nov-03 05:45 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Well that was heaps of fun., Beroxxus, 08-Nov-03 12:59 PM, #8
          Reply Yep, saw that once. (stxt), Deavr, 08-Nov-03 05:44 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22209 Previous topic | Next topic