Subject: "Yeah I let you down there." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22209
Show all folders

DeavrThu 06-Nov-03 06:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
32 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#22218, "Yeah I let you down there."

But I really wanted to see how good they where before giving them away, then Mekantos well... I should leave that to his character.

Those boots was one of the most annying thing that ever happened, never been forced into a trade before, it was some good RP by some others.

Glad I could be a good meat shield... I think...
I managed to not die too often anyway.
I enjoyed our ability to co-operate, there was no evil chest beating, we were the much loathed 'team evil'.

I'll be back, but not straight away. RL gets in the way sometimes.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [SCION] Ghuishoc BoneShaker the Holy of Fai... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 06-Nov-03 03:36 AM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Ghuishoc BoneShaker the Holy of..., Sardinthal (Guest), 08-Nov-03 02:07 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Ghuishoc BoneShaker the Holy of..., Slathigern (Guest), 07-Nov-03 01:03 AM, #6
Reply Well that was heaps of fun., Deavr, 06-Nov-03 04:39 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Well that was heaps of fun., Etarekoth (Guest), 06-Nov-03 06:19 AM, #2
     Reply Yeah I let you down there., Deavr, 06-Nov-03 06:05 PM #5
     Reply RE: Well that was heaps of fun., Nath and Vae (Guest), 06-Nov-03 07:38 AM, #3
     Reply Past Charaters: ... and a little more., Deavr, 06-Nov-03 05:45 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Well that was heaps of fun., Beroxxus, 08-Nov-03 12:59 PM, #8
          Reply Yep, saw that once. (stxt), Deavr, 08-Nov-03 05:44 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22209 Previous topic | Next topic