Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Wavering Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22111
Show all folders

Goodie (Guest)Wed 05-Nov-03 04:13 PM

#22202, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Wavering Faith"

From the goodie's perspective, you directly caused his death by healing your hubby and the others after I had chased them off the bear once as well as providing them protection. When I questioned you about it you basically said you helped Oblain and felt no remorse about causing the death of a lightwalker.

> The reason I never felt any remorse
>was because I didn't kill him. I wasn't even there.
>The goodie complained to me then proseeded to sling
>more than a few insults. Oh well sour grapes now.
>
I actually don't remember any insults, beyond stating the obvious that you weren't a very good Fortress protector of Lightwalkers when you aided in my death (and full loot, some of which you received). And to be perfectly honest, you must admit that afterwards you actually accompanied Tribunals of neutral and evil character on raids that resulted in my death again. While I would expect that of anyone supporting their 'husband', I certainly wouldn't from anyone who was desirous of returning to the Fortress.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Wavering F... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 02-Nov-03 10:56 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Sheilica (Guest), 03-Nov-03 06:46 PM, #1
     Reply Thanks, Really, Ashlidry (Guest), 03-Nov-03 10:31 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Rogardian, 04-Nov-03 09:20 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Sheilica (Guest), 04-Nov-03 07:13 PM, #4
          Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Goodie (Guest), 05-Nov-03 04:13 PM #5
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Slathigern (Guest), 08-Nov-03 02:45 AM, #6
          Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Sheilica (Guest), 08-Nov-03 02:53 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22111 Previous topic | Next topic