Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Wavering Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22111
Show all folders

RogardianTue 04-Nov-03 09:20 AM
Member since 19th Aug 2003
26 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22156, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Wavering Faith"

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed your character, it's always fun to play a character to age death. Now that you're gone though, I can explain everything.

It wasn't so much your action that sent Rog over the edge. It was your lack of humility, lack of an appology. You appologized to ME, but you didn't get me killed I was waiting for you to show some remorse over the goodies death, try to make ammends. At first, you seemed genuinely annoyed by the goodies complaining. Then you graduated into feeling bad, but it seemed to me like you mostly felt bad for yourself, and then you felt bad that you had made me angry, while completely missing the point. The door was still open for you to get back into the Fort, I had even talked with Vorondel about working with you, but I guess you were pretty close to age-death, so there wasn't much chance for it.

Anyway, hope you have fun with your next one.

Rog

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Wavering F... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 02-Nov-03 10:56 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Sheilica (Guest), 03-Nov-03 06:46 PM, #1
     Reply Thanks, Really, Ashlidry (Guest), 03-Nov-03 10:31 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Rogardian, 04-Nov-03 09:20 AM #3
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Sheilica (Guest), 04-Nov-03 07:13 PM, #4
          Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Goodie (Guest), 05-Nov-03 04:13 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Slathigern (Guest), 08-Nov-03 02:45 AM, #6
          Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Sheilica (Guest), 08-Nov-03 02:53 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22111 Previous topic | Next topic