Subject: "Thanks, Really" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22111
Show all folders

Ashlidry (Guest)Mon 03-Nov-03 10:31 PM

#22147, "Thanks, Really"

You made more of an impact then you relized, I have gained my last title, finally, but the thing is is that This is my first Carrionfields Character. Actually usually playen another kind of mud. You showed me around a lot. Withought really relizing it. Well Now I am a full blown cf fan do to the fact of your rp, I was thinkin about starting a healer myself, But wanted to explore a little first. Any suggestions? Well seeya in the Fields!

Ash

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Wavering F... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 02-Nov-03 10:56 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Sheilica (Guest), 03-Nov-03 06:46 PM, #1
     Reply Thanks, Really, Ashlidry (Guest), 03-Nov-03 10:31 PM #2
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Rogardian, 04-Nov-03 09:20 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Sheilica (Guest), 04-Nov-03 07:13 PM, #4
          Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Goodie (Guest), 05-Nov-03 04:13 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Slathigern (Guest), 08-Nov-03 02:45 AM, #6
          Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Sheilica the Protector of Waveri..., Sheilica (Guest), 08-Nov-03 02:53 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22111 Previous topic | Next topic