Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kahnryn the Field Marshall" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21721
Show all folders

FahnroreTue 14-Oct-03 09:13 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2003
94 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#21732, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kahnryn the Field Marshall"

Uhhh...I didn't enjoy playing this one. Kinda rolled it to prove to some people that a mace/h2h spec would work. I was proven wrong. Just not skilled enough to play it. Not too many warriors that I end up fighting so I got tooled alot by Imperials Shamans, Foslin, Mekantos, etc. I guess also cause there were so many maran warriors in the Fortress. Sorry to Shokai for wasting your time. Thanx to Obaznuk for helping me.

"Smokey my friend, you are entering a world of pain."

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kahnryn the Field Marshall [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 14-Oct-03 11:08 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kahnryn the Field Marshall, Fahnrore, 14-Oct-03 09:13 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kahnryn the Field Marshall, Obaznuk (Guest), 14-Oct-03 09:35 PM, #2
     Reply 118 hours to learn your char? txt, Slathigern (Guest), 16-Oct-03 09:44 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21721 Previous topic | Next topic