Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kahnryn the Field Marshall
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=21721
21721, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kahnryn the Field Marshall
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Oct 14 11:05:13 2003

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Kahnryn perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:118
PK Ratio:12% (closer to 100% is better)

21732, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kahnryn the Field Marshall
Posted by Fahnrore on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Uhhh...I didn't enjoy playing this one. Kinda rolled it to prove to some people that a mace/h2h spec would work. I was proven wrong. Just not skilled enough to play it. Not too many warriors that I end up fighting so I got tooled alot by Imperials Shamans, Foslin, Mekantos, etc. I guess also cause there were so many maran warriors in the Fortress. Sorry to Shokai for wasting your time. Thanx to Obaznuk for helping me.

"Smokey my friend, you are entering a world of pain."
21735, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kahnryn the Field Marshall
Posted by Obaznuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked the char, for what it's worth. Good dedication, willing to run into a horde of baddies and do your thing. It's too bad he's gone, we'll miss him.
21750, 118 hours to learn your char? txt
Posted by Slathigern on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Kahnryn, and for what its worth, mace/hand does work. You just have to explore the many different sides of each special. Trust me, I didn't start using flails/whips until Urgarg showed me there true stength. AND DAMN! Do I ever enjoy switching weapons, so all you One With Shadows warriors, ignore this LOL. But seriously, I could see mace/hand being very lethal especially in a group of Imperials considering you play your skills right, and of course luck hits you. But then luck rarely hits Slathigern so I don't count on it much. GOD DAMN PINCER! 100% fails almost 50% of the time.