Subject: "RE: Hmm...yet agin I hate to see you go." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21348
Show all folders

KarelSun 21-Sep-03 08:46 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
569 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21353, "RE: Hmm...yet agin I hate to see you go."

ah, yeah, my bad. not one i didn't like, or not of of you i disliked... as for the specs, yeah, against pretty much any warrior they worked damn well, unless they could pull out a whole lot of hurt real quick, like Zhelrantix and those flurries. Worked about as well for every other class. Despite the comments of certain people, offense shifters weren't a problem, and of the shifters i fought, only a mongoose/porcupine presented any problem. Invokers...yeah, no trouble with them. If anything, I would say my choices were poorest against assassins.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHuren [View all] , Karel, Tue 23-Sep-03 02:25 AM
Reply I liked you., Deavr, 22-Sep-03 10:01 PM, #7
Reply I didn't like you., Nampnotble (Guest), 21-Sep-03 08:30 PM, #2
Reply Perspectives are odd..., Urgarg (Guest), 21-Sep-03 08:49 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Perspectives are odd..., Nampnotble (Guest), 21-Sep-03 09:56 PM, #5
          Reply Devil's Advocate, Kucerael (Guest), 22-Sep-03 06:54 PM, #8
Reply Hmm...yet agin I hate to see you go., Urgarg (Guest), 21-Sep-03 07:32 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Hmm...yet agin I hate to see you go., Karel, 21-Sep-03 08:46 PM #3
          Reply Hurl throat SUCKS! Damn imm's giving another class a w..., Kucerael (Guest), 22-Sep-03 06:57 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21348 Previous topic | Next topic