Subject: "Mystrel, elven warrior (DELETE)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20203
Show all folders

Zanya (Guest)Fri 08-Aug-03 08:30 PM

#20203, "Mystrel, elven warrior (DELETE)"

Well, things were going great for a while! I'm really not a warrior-type player, I've never won a solo PK EVER, but after my long absence from the game I realized that I needed a character that would force me to learn the basics again. I thought an elven warrior would keep me on my toes for sure. I learned a lot with this character. The main thing I learned was not to use the obsidian spear! I was not aware of what it did until too late, MUCH too late. My only choice really was to delete. I had some grand plans too... oh well, out the window now. This is the highest I have ever been able to rank a warrior, and I still never got to try out a legacy. On to the next I guess.

Special goodbyes to:

Flegnar: You are great, you make me laugh and you are very strong. The word ####e never ceases to amuse me no matter how often I hear it for some reason. My favorite moment with this character was you referring to the Inn of the Eternal Star as a "####e hole!" because they did not sell ale at the bar.

Trulain: What happened to you anyway? We had some interesting roleplay started, but you lost interest in your character or maybe ran out of time to play. Hard to say. Anyway, I enjoyed your company.

Lariya: Thanks for always being supportive of Mystrel, even if I am sure I annoyed you somewhat with my lack of knowledge.

That Imperial healer guy who killed me: Nice job on that, you bastard. I would not have even stuck around to fight you if I hadn't had a teleportation potion handy for escape. So I fought until I figured it was time to run, then I quaffed the potion.... and ended up two squares east of where I started from. That pretty well sealed my fate. Having played several healers in the past, I am well aware of how strong an aggressive healer can be. Gate is a powerful PK tool at times.

I guess that's about it. I enjoyed ths character and was determined to hero her despite the odds and keep plugging away, but after finding myself with so little health and no way to ever regain it, I thought it best to not torture myself along any further. See you all next time!

Zanya

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMystrel, elven warrior (DELETE) [View all] , Zanya (Guest), Fri 08-Aug-03 08:30 PM
Reply Just so you know, that trap wasn't for you., Dafeb (Guest), 12-Aug-03 11:06 AM, #9
Reply Don't even worry about it!, Zanya (Guest), 12-Aug-03 02:41 PM, #10
Reply Harumpf. i knew i shoulda tried harder to get you to ru..., Vanadulin (Guest), 10-Aug-03 02:09 PM, #8
Reply Aw ####e!, Flegnar (Guest), 10-Aug-03 08:40 AM, #7
Reply Obsidian Spear, Astillian, 09-Aug-03 02:37 AM, #6
Reply Aww, Lariya (Guest), 08-Aug-03 09:32 PM, #3
Reply Just so you know...., Dex (Guest), 08-Aug-03 08:56 PM, #1
     Reply Nice to know now. Hehe, Zanya (Guest), 08-Aug-03 09:19 PM, #2
          Reply Oops., Sheresu (Guest), 08-Aug-03 11:15 PM, #4
               Reply Hey it's alright!, Zanya (Guest), 09-Aug-03 12:08 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20203 Previous topic | Next topic