Subject: "Yippe-diddly-doo, one char wasted." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20173
Show all folders

BeerThu 07-Aug-03 08:24 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20174, "Yippe-diddly-doo, one char wasted."

Well...one char to the drain. I was doing well in the cabal but why you might ask? I will tell you. I kept getting killed when I would regear. If it wouldn't be me fighting a foe and do some stupid stuff, would be assassins who sneak up on you...

I was bored so decided one day to try to roll a mino...well look at that, I could roll one. And had fun to hear people wonder wtf I was talking about! The gore never really killed me...though lagged me when I was always hurt...until the changes then it was just nice.

Well, I want to thank Khasotholas for inducting me...do you mind if I post the log on dio? Was actually fun.

Empire: I'll just say something global since I am a tad pissed and just say I liked most of you though some of you are greedy bastards! I suspected some shadows stealing me...Izuvererus...too bad I owe you some money.

Fortress: Still don't respect much of you.

Sylvans: Didn't interact much with you

Tribbies: That tranny...we ranked a lot.

Warlocks: Wildcats surprised me and Azharadon kicked my ass!

If you want a reply, I'll reply. I'm a bit pissed so I'll stick to that

Yuber signing out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Yuntewara the Master of Steel, Imper... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 07-Aug-03 08:12 PM
Reply Yippe-diddly-doo, one char wasted., Beer, 07-Aug-03 08:24 PM #1
     Reply Heh, Trierbon (Guest), 08-Aug-03 02:02 AM, #2
     Reply Ill miss yeh., Denzibah (Guest), 08-Aug-03 09:45 AM, #3
          Reply I was thinking about it..., Beer, 08-Aug-03 11:26 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20173 Previous topic | Next topic