Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Yuntewara the Master of Steel, Imper..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20173
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 07-Aug-03 08:12 PM
Member since 03rd Jun 2024
16898 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20173, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Yuntewara the Master of Steel, Imperial Blade"

Thu Aug 7 20:09:54 2003

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Yuntewara perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:90
PK Ratio:74% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BeerThu 07-Aug-03 08:24 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20174, "Yippe-diddly-doo, one char wasted."
In response to Reply #0

Well...one char to the drain. I was doing well in the cabal but why you might ask? I will tell you. I kept getting killed when I would regear. If it wouldn't be me fighting a foe and do some stupid stuff, would be assassins who sneak up on you...

I was bored so decided one day to try to roll a mino...well look at that, I could roll one. And had fun to hear people wonder wtf I was talking about! The gore never really killed me...though lagged me when I was always hurt...until the changes then it was just nice.

Well, I want to thank Khasotholas for inducting me...do you mind if I post the log on dio? Was actually fun.

Empire: I'll just say something global since I am a tad pissed and just say I liked most of you though some of you are greedy bastards! I suspected some shadows stealing me...Izuvererus...too bad I owe you some money.

Fortress: Still don't respect much of you.

Sylvans: Didn't interact much with you

Tribbies: That tranny...we ranked a lot.

Warlocks: Wildcats surprised me and Azharadon kicked my ass!

If you want a reply, I'll reply. I'm a bit pissed so I'll stick to that

Yuber signing out.

Trierbon (Guest)Fri 08-Aug-03 02:02 AM

#20180, "Heh"
In response to Reply #1

First I kind of disliked you, but then we ranked some, and some, and some... and I began to like Yuntewara

Didn't notice you deleted, but I deleted pretty much for the same reason as you. Often it would be me and you in PK range and rest enemies, then one of us gets killed and quits etc... ad nauseum

Good luck with your next char

Denzibah (Guest)Fri 08-Aug-03 09:45 AM

#20185, "Ill miss yeh."
In response to Reply #1

Nice charactor. Hated the speach though. Was scared you were getting annoyed and would start cranialing me when I couldnt make sense of you. heh

It was fun.

BeerFri 08-Aug-03 11:26 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20186, "I was thinking about it..."
In response to Reply #3

Yuntewara was a proud mino who would hate being mocked! But yea, we had some good times...always fun when you got 2 cavefishers after you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20173 Previous topic | Next topic