Subject: "damnit son." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20068
Show all folders

shokaiTue 05-Aug-03 12:46 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20071, "damnit son."

First the good part of you deleting, I don't have to see the name of a Spanish conquistador roaming around the Fortress. You have no idea how many times I had to fight myself out of renaming you...something like

Shokai tells you 'I have decided, Marshall, as you now serve me and not the other, I believe a new name should be granted to you'

You have been renamed to Toby!

Now the bad, you'll be missed bigguy. You struck me as still very much learning the pk side of CF, and at times I think your aggravation showed through in your rp. However, for the most part you did pretty good. You seemed to have good focus on where you wanted your character to go, and roleplayed that singular vision very well...even when at times it wasn't the brightest thing to do. Hint for your next character, there are times when charging the enemy stronghold is not the best answer. Granted I think you played the role of a Maran to the hilt, which at times I think made a horn go off in your head and a small voice say "CHAAAAAAAARRRRRGGEEE!!!" which there's nothing wrong with, just it leads to a lot of painful deaths.

I admire that you tried to take the reigns of training over, maybe one day the Fortress will stop defending like some odd group of ninjas attacking Bruce Lee. (Hint for those following along, lining up single file to attack your foe may or may not be a good solution to what you're trying to accomplish).

Anyway, sorry to see you go chief. Good luck with whatever's next.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Coronado the Defiant Avenger of th... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 04-Aug-03 11:12 PM
Reply that that that that's all folks, Coronado (Guest), 05-Aug-03 01:21 AM, #4
Reply Sonuva...best laid plans...BAH!, Zulghinlour, 05-Aug-03 01:37 AM, #5
Reply Not even death can save you from me!, Zulghinlour, 11-Aug-03 12:47 AM, #15
Reply Cheers good sir, Menzaen (Guest), 05-Aug-03 01:48 AM, #6
Reply Sure, induct a guy and see what you get?, Aemelius (Guest), 05-Aug-03 01:52 AM, #7
Reply You big oaf, Lariya (Guest), 05-Aug-03 02:33 AM, #8
Reply oh crap, Vorondel (Guest), 05-Aug-03 04:28 AM, #9
Reply Well done.., Azharadon (Guest), 05-Aug-03 05:33 AM, #10
Reply Pfffft, Gwy (Guest), 05-Aug-03 05:41 AM, #11
Reply Oi,, permanewbie, 05-Aug-03 06:00 AM, #12
Reply RE: that that that that's all folks, Rogardian (Guest), 05-Aug-03 08:28 AM, #13
Reply some of my role, and my description, Coronado (Guest), 05-Aug-03 05:11 PM, #14
Reply damnit son., shokai, 05-Aug-03 12:46 AM #2
Reply I always liked you,, Mehkoa (Guest), 04-Aug-03 11:45 PM, #1
     Reply hated the name loved the char. -nt, no one special. (Guest), 05-Aug-03 01:17 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20068 Previous topic | Next topic