Subject: "Okay, okay, I'll reply." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19877
Show all folders

Feolin (Guest)Sun 03-Aug-03 03:49 PM

#20017, "Okay, okay, I'll reply."

There comes a time when a character just...looses the appeal. I rolled Feolin and had a blast for awhile, but after a time, it just ceased to be fun anymore. Hence the deletion. There were a number of Villagers that I thought were great:

Urgarg - Loved your character man, good luck.

Cerkc - I wish I would have seen you more, but I dug you when I did see you. I had very different playing times then most villagers.

Cylandrael - Man were you a cool cat to have around. I think I always caught you at the very end of my playing session.

Theaus - You just kept going and going. I really felt bad for you, alot.

Legedri - The only one that had semi-same playing hours as me, good luck to you, you are a tough fighter.

Sayangu - Heh, you were around forever man, FOREVER! It was a pleasure when you'd show your face, it always made me feel "warm and fuzzy inside."

Joushin - You had something very unique about your character, good job. We really did have totally different outlooks on life, but it was fun to watch the clash play out.

Ezrail - Thanks for the interview and recomentation. You really were a great one to have around.

Kugnar - Balls to the wall, that sums your character up well. I really liked you, alot.

Drahkul - Damn did it suck when you deleted or what? You were really a badass. I thought you made a really great commander and wish you would have stuck it out. I can understand why you didn't, but still, I really liked your character. I really can't say enough good things about you.

Zylundak - From the time I first talked to you for a recommendation and you told me "I'm ranking, talk to someone else" you rubbed me the wrong way. I hope you do a good job as commander, the village is kinda hurting right now and needs a strong leader. Do you ever talk to anyone? I mean I'd say stuff to you over the CB and even in tells and I think I got a response...once? Maybe not ever.

Enemies:

Quezz - Damned you for having a katana like mine! Grats on immorting, I hope it works out for you and you stick it out.

Jumalde - Bastard! You were one tough cookie, grats on the leadership. I wish battle could have had a within leader 30 mins after loosing theirs.

Boigeran - Yeah, you owned me there towards the end of the characters life, good work, you were tough.

Everyone else...I really didn't have problems with fighting or at least getting away from really quickly if I needed to. With some exceptions (like being caught in quicksand and having a bard and an invoker pound on you).

Imms:

Kastylln - I think you do a bang up job for the Village. I know its hard being one of the only imms of a cabal and your time is really stretched thin when it comes to all the duties you have as an Imm. I'd just like to say thanks for sticking with it and making battle a fun place.

Thror - Where did you go!? I can't tell you how much fun it is being in battle with you around. Us mortals miss you, alot. You really do add TONS to being a villager. I hope everything is alright with you.

Arvam - Man, you are absolutely the coolest, ever! I really can't give you enough thanks for the interactions. You singlehandedly are responsible for prolonging this characters life. I'd log on, see that I had exactly 0 friends around and about 13 people that wanted me dead and I'd think to myself...I wonder if I went and prayed, would I get some fun interactions with Arvam? And even if I didn't, the mere chance made it all worthwhile. You really are a great Imm. Thanks for the tat, I can't tell you the pride that came in having it.

The rest of the Imms - You all continually do a bang up job. Thank you all for all the fun you bring to all of us addicts. Day after day, you take #### from people and continue to run a smooth and very enjoyable game for FREE! I could say thank you, but that wouldn't even begin to be enough. But just for ####s and grins, thanks.

I'll end in saying this: The rites did leave a sour taste in my mouth, but believe it or not, it was one of the most fun times I had in the Village. Did I delete because of that? No way. I was really upset with my legacy choices. On paper, they were great, but the way they played out...not so great. Did I delete because of that? No way. There is just a time when a character is no longer fun and when that time comes, it is time to move onto something else. Plain and simple, that is why I deleted.

(51 H-Elf Thi) (BATTLE) Gough the Dumb Blonde
(51 D-Elf War) (EMPIRE) Tyldur the Knight Hero, Imperial Soldier
(51 Human Tra) (ENTROPY) Yarnty the Hero of Alteration
(51 Elf Tra) (ARBITER) Calarathiel Tanthanalas, the Beloved Child of the Hummingbird, Aribter Lady
(51 Human Bar) (MARAN) Pohanad the Ale-Soaked Maran, Drunken Drummer of the Brigade
(51 Human Asn) (NEXUS) Nydeikon the Unseen Flame, Lord Elder of Nexus
(51 Arial Hea) Prendarid Pencilbeak the Protector of Faith, Seeker of Ovens
(51 Felar War) (NEXUS) Braoldan the Weaponmaster
...and last but not least...
(51 Duerg War) (BATTLE) Feolin the Weaponmaster

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Feolin the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 30-Jul-03 10:20 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Feolin the Weaponsmaster, Drahkul (Guest), 03-Aug-03 07:15 PM, #6
Reply Okay, okay, I'll reply., Feolin (Guest), 03-Aug-03 03:49 PM #5
Reply RE: Okay, okay, I'll reply., Legedri (Guest), 03-Aug-03 10:30 PM, #7
Reply RE: Okay, okay, I'll reply., Theaus (Guest), 03-Aug-03 10:48 PM, #8
Reply Hmm, Gwy (Guest), 04-Aug-03 06:28 AM, #9
Reply Of course I remember!, Feolin (Guest), 04-Aug-03 04:48 PM, #11
Reply What was that warcry? You be spillin' my stout?....., robturner, 04-Aug-03 02:58 PM, #10
Reply RE: Okay, okay, I'll reply., Cylandrael (Guest), 04-Aug-03 04:59 PM, #12
Reply RE: Okay, okay, I'll reply., Zylundak (Guest), 04-Aug-03 05:32 PM, #13
Reply You Done Good Kid..., Quezzumpliet, 05-Aug-03 02:33 AM, #15
     Reply What the #### are you smokin?, Legedri (Guest), 05-Aug-03 02:50 AM, #16
     Reply I think you have smoked enough..., Quezzumpliet, 05-Aug-03 10:34 AM, #17
     Reply You were a slippery one., Feolin (Guest), 05-Aug-03 06:45 PM, #18
Reply Well done, Feolin., Rager long gone (Guest), 03-Aug-03 01:17 PM, #4
Reply RE: Rigged Rites, Drahkul (Guest), 04-Aug-03 09:59 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Feolin the Weaponsmaster, Urgarg (Guest), 02-Aug-03 06:29 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Feolin the Weaponsmaster, Cerkc (Guest), 02-Aug-03 08:53 AM, #2
Reply Damnit!, Arvam, 30-Jul-03 11:55 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19877 Previous topic | Next topic