Subject: "Oh why" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19985
Show all folders

Bardan (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-03 11:10 AM

#19986, "Oh why"

Bardan was rolled before empire was created, no role just wanted to have some fun. Went orderly so I could use some axes and thought of joinin tribs one day. Anyway empire came about and always liked it so I joined there instead.

Learned to love imperial training and pincer with this char, learned to hate fiend(four deaths, 3 of them in raids) and assassinate(2 deaths, good work anathema bastard , would have been nice if you missed one of them alteast.). Oh by the way, divine insight and champions stand sucks..hehe

At first there was no blades to promote so I got promoted by imms a couple of times, but then with the making of Khalizad war master suddenly Blade was full, and it seemed like most of them was fire giants so I really did not feel very unique anymore .

I also grew tired at gathering preps when I had such low inv space and the fact that I had no roleplay except standard stupid fire giant and being a blade. Next char will definately have some more goals.

But the real reason of deletion was time, I will go to greece for a week soon and after that I will need to take a class I failed in spring now and then school starts. So I will not have time to mud anything for a month atleast so I thought I might aswell delete.

Some Farewells.

Saw only good work from the imms of Empire, me getting kicked down a notch was the correct thing I guess.

Khalizad: You kick ass and hope you will continue to do so, only person bardan would have died for .

Izuvererus: I actually got much more respect for you after you telled on me for the omegus, got a more clear view of your role and not only raiding and getting eq. Well done and hope you keep it up, but you know Bardan was not about to take #### from a divine

I'm bad at names as usual but if you respond I will sure say what I thought about you. hehe

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Bardan the General, Imperial Blade [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 02-Aug-03 10:52 AM
Reply Eluna, Astillian, 02-Aug-03 05:40 PM, #8
Reply Hmm?, Bardan (Guest), 02-Aug-03 05:59 PM, #11
     Reply Ah Crap, Astillian, 02-Aug-03 06:43 PM, #12
Reply Oh why, Bardan (Guest), 02-Aug-03 11:10 AM #1
     Reply Ouch., Azharadon (Guest), 02-Aug-03 11:37 AM, #2
     Reply Yeah, Bardan (Guest), 02-Aug-03 01:00 PM, #4
          Reply Do you have it logged? If so.., Azha (Guest), 02-Aug-03 05:17 PM, #5
               Reply Sorry, did not log it(nt), Bardan (Guest), 02-Aug-03 05:54 PM, #10
     Reply FEH!, Yuntewara (Guest), 02-Aug-03 12:51 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Oh why, Rheredor (Guest), 02-Aug-03 05:17 PM, #6
          Reply In addtion..., Rheredor (Guest), 02-Aug-03 05:18 PM, #7
               Reply Hmm, Bardan (Guest), 02-Aug-03 05:53 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19985 Previous topic | Next topic