Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Bardan the General, Imperial Blade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19985
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 02-Aug-03 10:52 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2024
16904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19985, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Bardan the General, Imperial Blade"

Sat Aug 2 10:50:37 2003

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Bardan perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:101
PK Ratio:79% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Eluna, Astillian, 02-Aug-03 05:40 PM, #8
Reply Hmm?, Bardan (Guest), 02-Aug-03 05:59 PM, #11
     Reply Ah Crap, Astillian, 02-Aug-03 06:43 PM, #12
Reply Oh why, Bardan (Guest), 02-Aug-03 11:10 AM, #1
     Reply Ouch., Azharadon (Guest), 02-Aug-03 11:37 AM, #2
     Reply Yeah, Bardan (Guest), 02-Aug-03 01:00 PM, #4
          Reply Do you have it logged? If so.., Azha (Guest), 02-Aug-03 05:17 PM, #5
               Reply Sorry, did not log it(nt), Bardan (Guest), 02-Aug-03 05:54 PM, #10
     Reply FEH!, Yuntewara (Guest), 02-Aug-03 12:51 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Oh why, Rheredor (Guest), 02-Aug-03 05:17 PM, #6
          Reply In addtion..., Rheredor (Guest), 02-Aug-03 05:18 PM, #7
               Reply Hmm, Bardan (Guest), 02-Aug-03 05:53 PM, #9

AstillianSat 02-Aug-03 05:40 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#19994, "Eluna"
In response to Reply #0

After your first death to me, I never saw you come close to me ever again. I'd try to chase you down but you always managed to get away. I'd see you in an area and you'd be off running the opposite way. I don't know if it was your role to just take off like that. I always wanted to kill you a few more times after you said I got lucky the first time.

I wish I could have saw more from the character but you did say it was a throw away.

Bardan (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-03 05:59 PM

#19997, "Hmm?"
In response to Reply #8

Bah, posted but it seems like it ####ed up. Anyway I'd try again.

Sure you are talking about the right giant here? I died to you once, but that was a summoning out of palace, with bard fiending and you cranialing. Dont think I said that was a lucky kill, pretty much expect to die when those things happen.

Dont know if I ran from you much, never really saw you much at all. Knew it was pointless to fight you if I was out of preps, so might have ran away once or twice at most but not often.

And I only fought you twice, except the first. Once in feanwyn where my trusty healer got jacked and with impale/boneshatter I had to flee and quaff.

And then once in fortress where bard and you separated me from healer with nightmare and where I also had to quaff, dont think there was any other fights.

AstillianSat 02-Aug-03 06:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#20000, "Ah Crap"
In response to Reply #11

Yeah your right! Sorry, wrong fire giant. From what I saw you stuck it out as much as you could and made that attempt despite some odds.

Nice work.

Bardan (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-03 11:10 AM

#19986, "Oh why"
In response to Reply #0

Bardan was rolled before empire was created, no role just wanted to have some fun. Went orderly so I could use some axes and thought of joinin tribs one day. Anyway empire came about and always liked it so I joined there instead.

Learned to love imperial training and pincer with this char, learned to hate fiend(four deaths, 3 of them in raids) and assassinate(2 deaths, good work anathema bastard , would have been nice if you missed one of them alteast.). Oh by the way, divine insight and champions stand sucks..hehe

At first there was no blades to promote so I got promoted by imms a couple of times, but then with the making of Khalizad war master suddenly Blade was full, and it seemed like most of them was fire giants so I really did not feel very unique anymore .

I also grew tired at gathering preps when I had such low inv space and the fact that I had no roleplay except standard stupid fire giant and being a blade. Next char will definately have some more goals.

But the real reason of deletion was time, I will go to greece for a week soon and after that I will need to take a class I failed in spring now and then school starts. So I will not have time to mud anything for a month atleast so I thought I might aswell delete.

Some Farewells.

Saw only good work from the imms of Empire, me getting kicked down a notch was the correct thing I guess.

Khalizad: You kick ass and hope you will continue to do so, only person bardan would have died for .

Izuvererus: I actually got much more respect for you after you telled on me for the omegus, got a more clear view of your role and not only raiding and getting eq. Well done and hope you keep it up, but you know Bardan was not about to take #### from a divine

I'm bad at names as usual but if you respond I will sure say what I thought about you. hehe

Azharadon (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-03 11:37 AM

#19987, "Ouch."
In response to Reply #1

That last gang on me after the failed raid was totally awfull. I had no chance to escape what so ever. ..or I had one but I wasted it when I asked to be worded from the tower. Well done.. hard hitting.

Bardan (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-03 01:00 PM

#19989, "Yeah"
In response to Reply #2

I got demoted for that one gang due to city thingie, anyway I'd say extremely refreshing to see someone defend and do it well. Was annoying when 3 invokers did not dare to defend against me khalizad and izu but you did it alone and did good against all of us. Good work.

Azha (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-03 05:17 PM

#19991, "Do you have it logged? If so.."
In response to Reply #4

Could you post it? Or if you dont want to I will give you an e-mail to send it to..

Bardan (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-03 05:54 PM

#19996, "Sorry, did not log it(nt)"
In response to Reply #5

Yuntewara (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-03 12:51 PM

#19988, "FEH!"
In response to Reply #1

Damn, that was unexpected. We didn't fight much together since I recently got into the ''hero range'' or almost...you seemed to hold your own and there was no doubt why you were an Elite Blade. Good luck with your next.

Rheredor (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-03 05:17 PM

#19992, "RE: Oh why"
In response to Reply #1

...and assassinate(2 deaths, good work anathema bastard

Heh, here are those two deaths in case you wanted to see them again

7 stalks --- frostbrand, fire warrior imperial

Eastern Al Abbas

(Invis) Bardan is here.
(Invis) Hakwon is here.
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
A meek serving woman carries on her master's business.
A soldier of the Sultan's army stands here, on guard duty.
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.

<707hp 614m 247mv> (7 PM) assas Bardan
You slide up behind Bardan and drive your sword through his back.
Bardan falls to the floor, blood flooding from his pierced heart.
Bardan is DEAD!!
Bardan's fingers are sliced from his dead body.
You have become better at assassinate!

and the second

8 stalks --- frostbrand, fire warrior

Bridge Gate

<801hp 641m 641mv> (2 AM) People near you:
(PK) Rheredor Bridge Gate
(PK) Bardan Ogier Road

<801hp 641m 641mv> (2 AM)
Bardan has arrived.

<801hp 641m 641mv> (2 AM) wher pk
People near you:
(PK) Rheredor Bridge Gate
(PK) Bardan Bridge Gate

<801hp 641m 641mv> (2 AM) assas Bardan
You slide up behind Bardan and drive your sword through his back.
Bardan falls to the floor, blood flooding from his pierced heart.
Bardan is DEAD!!
You hear Bardan's death cry.

<801hp 641m 641mv> (2 AM)

Rheredor (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-03 05:18 PM

#19993, "In addtion..."
In response to Reply #6

Was laughing my ass off on that first one since Hakwon summoned me to you

Rheredor

Bardan (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-03 05:53 PM

#19995, "Hmm"
In response to Reply #7

I'd say gutsy moves both, especially the first one due to missed assassinate would probably have ment death. But resist cold and my sucky luck did not seem to help.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19985 Previous topic | Next topic