Subject: "Welcome to the Azure Fields, old friend!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19875
Show all folders

Sylvrin (Guest)Fri 01-Aug-03 01:33 PM

#19973, "Welcome to the Azure Fields, old friend!"

>Check out the pk ratio..aren’t u glad I’m not squire? ;P
>Anyway, this is my first hero and first induction..still quite
>new to the game and cannot pk for nuts!

Heyy, it's better than mine was! (I'm surprised mine wasn't 0%, must have been a lucky fiend or two)

>Sylvrin – Childhood, best and dearest friend to Ashqer. You
>seemed to have learned a lot while you were alive..good work
>there!

Thanks and so did you. I'm still trying to learn. Getting a good handle on all the areas is pretty overwhleming especially when you're running for your life most of the time. I tried making an "explore only" character once and got so bored with her I dumped her after 20 levels. She kept dieing to aggro mobs, too. I hope you can do that and have fun with it, I just couldn't seem to. I probably will have to someday though, just so my RP/fun characters survive/rank/regear better and faster. Till I get REALLY motivated to do that I'll probably continue to be PK fodder.

Ashqer was very cool and very fun to rank with and talk to. I think some of the best RP we had together was before Kalmah died when we were ranking in the really low levels and we were talking smack about him betraying Xandrya and how we would kick his butt one day for doing that. That was kind of funny considering he was a hero and we were all of about rank 15 I think. I still wonder what ever happened to our buddy Jonna. We were like the three lady muskateers for a while there. Well enough of my rambling.

Good luck in school and have fun with your next character.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 30-Jul-03 09:43 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Woonoaq (Guest), 01-Aug-03 05:03 AM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Ashqer (Guest), 01-Aug-03 08:13 AM, #15
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Ashqer (Guest), 31-Jul-03 04:08 AM, #2
Reply Hehe, Gwy (Guest), 31-Jul-03 06:45 AM, #4
Reply RE: Hehe, Ashqer (Guest), 31-Jul-03 10:34 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Rogardian (Guest), 31-Jul-03 08:18 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Ashqer (Guest), 31-Jul-03 10:38 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, karun (Guest), 31-Jul-03 09:23 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Ashqer (Guest), 31-Jul-03 10:25 AM, #7
Reply Farewell Ashqer, Vorondel (Guest), 31-Jul-03 11:20 AM, #10
Reply Heh, Jhanderin (Guest), 31-Jul-03 12:51 PM, #11
Reply RE: Heh, Ashqer (Guest), 01-Aug-03 08:18 AM, #16
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Jirash (Guest), 31-Jul-03 01:02 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Ashqer (Guest), 01-Aug-03 08:26 AM, #17
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Narissa, 31-Jul-03 09:35 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Ashqer (Guest), 01-Aug-03 08:35 AM, #18
Reply Welcome to the Azure Fields, old friend!, Sylvrin (Guest), 01-Aug-03 01:33 PM #19
Reply Ashqer!, Trinthos (Guest), 31-Jul-03 02:42 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Ashqer!, Ashqer (Guest), 31-Jul-03 04:17 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19875 Previous topic | Next topic