Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19875
Show all folders

Ashqer (Guest)Thu 31-Jul-03 04:08 AM

#19885, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress"

Check out the pk ratio..aren’t u glad I’m not squire? ;P Anyway, this is my first hero and first induction..still quite new to the game and cannot pk for nuts!

Deleted cos school just started after a 7 months break and I’m really busy! No time to be good scribe. Plus I didn’t really roleplay the character well..otherwise, I would love Ashqer to continue living. I’ve created a new one and will make sure she gets acquainted with the geography and general ways of Thera better before joining a cabal.

Throughly enjoyed playing storm warrior. They’re supposed to take blows well, but somehow, Ashqer couldn’t despite 100% parry and a sword spec.

Enjoyed being a scribe alright..had to wait so long to finally meet the Cardinal and get inducted during his playing time! I squeezed time out for that before work

I didn’t really follow the oaths well enough..spent more time with squires/marans than scribes/acolytes! I felt that the Acolyte group was too concentrated at only a certain time. The time when I managed to enter the realms, there usually was not a single scribe/Acolyte in sight at all.

Was happy to see Zacharyn before deleting. Should get a Prophet or Cardinal at the time I can come on..cos there are quite a number of others who want to be acolyte too but don’t get the chance.

IMMs :
Narissa – Thanks for all that info! Sorry Ashqer couldn’t repay you the favour..would have been interesting to know what the favour was considering you a Priestess of the deceptive Scarlet Web.

Mortals :
Jhanderin – Thanks for inducting me. Felt that you were a good Cardinal..always busy helping others and when you did spoke to me, you had tasks for me. But, are interviews with Cardinals supposed to be so short? I’m not sure..you merely asked me why I wanted to join the Fortress then I got inducted.

Aemelius – Good marshall in Ashqer’s eyes. You were quite nice and polite to her and to others from what she saw.

Vorondel – Makes a good Cardinal..you always ensured that everyone was well and at ease..great characteristics for Acolyte.

Elrys – Extremely capable Prophetess. Thanks for the talk we had!

Rogardian – You were pretty irritated with Ashqer for her incompetence weren’t you! Anyway, you were pretty helpful..and marry Gwyythinniel soon you seem to like her very much! ;P

Sylvrin – Childhood, best and dearest friend to Ashqer. You seemed to have learned a lot while you were alive..good work there!

Karun – Great brother! Funny how we both had to be away for a week at the same time as well as usually replying the cabal at almost the same time with almost the same answers..if you noticed. And when I logged on each time to say goodbye to you, you were never around! So I deleted without saying goodbye. Overall, liked you much.

Gwyythinniel – You know your way around really well! Enjoyed travelling with you all the time..fun as well as efficient. Competent bard and great friend to Ashqer (somehow Ashqer’s great friends are those who are short ;P).

Woonoaq – Ashqer liked this human a lot! Had lotsa fun with him. Dead now, but she remembers you.

Ageladek – Ranked together with you and Woonoaq quite a bit the later part of her life..two assassins and a warrior make a good team!

Ahtanri – Was going to explore the Vaults alone but you came along..was glad! Anyway, it was fun walking around there..but not getting hit with the wards and falling into that mirror place. My new character will explore it furthur when she can.

Graital – Thanks for showing me how to get that necklace in Khazzad Dum.

Trinthos – Didn’t speak with you much..but enjoyed our interactions always.

Grrhanr – Shoved me into attacking the Maran Tarabal! Can’t forget that it was pretty hilarious..with me already entering a bone-shatter beforehand.

Mehkoa – You made a great storm warrior! Thanks for your help getting me armour and stuff.

Jirash – Didn’t talk to you much but you left a good impression on Ashqer.

Forgot lots of others I know..do tell me what you thought of her and how I can improve.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 30-Jul-03 09:43 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Woonoaq (Guest), 01-Aug-03 05:03 AM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Ashqer (Guest), 01-Aug-03 08:13 AM, #15
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Ashqer (Guest), 31-Jul-03 04:08 AM #2
Reply Hehe, Gwy (Guest), 31-Jul-03 06:45 AM, #4
Reply RE: Hehe, Ashqer (Guest), 31-Jul-03 10:34 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Rogardian (Guest), 31-Jul-03 08:18 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Ashqer (Guest), 31-Jul-03 10:38 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, karun (Guest), 31-Jul-03 09:23 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Ashqer (Guest), 31-Jul-03 10:25 AM, #7
Reply Farewell Ashqer, Vorondel (Guest), 31-Jul-03 11:20 AM, #10
Reply Heh, Jhanderin (Guest), 31-Jul-03 12:51 PM, #11
Reply RE: Heh, Ashqer (Guest), 01-Aug-03 08:18 AM, #16
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Jirash (Guest), 31-Jul-03 01:02 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Ashqer (Guest), 01-Aug-03 08:26 AM, #17
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Narissa, 31-Jul-03 09:35 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ashqer the Weaponsmistress, Ashqer (Guest), 01-Aug-03 08:35 AM, #18
Reply Welcome to the Azure Fields, old friend!, Sylvrin (Guest), 01-Aug-03 01:33 PM, #19
Reply Ashqer!, Trinthos (Guest), 31-Jul-03 02:42 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Ashqer!, Ashqer (Guest), 31-Jul-03 04:17 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19875 Previous topic | Next topic