Subject: "Ahhh... well another spider down the drain" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19760
Show all folders

NarissaMon 28-Jul-03 04:21 AM
Member since 04th May 2003
279 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19766, "Ahhh... well another spider down the drain"

>Damn, can't remember the shaman's name, that female tattooed,
>immed avatar spider one. You know who you are.

It's Narissa to you, Zuou Yes, I just imm-ed when I was informed of your plans and deception. I had a hard time trying to figure out what you are pulling off, but after a couple of interactions, I get the picture of what you are doing. Great plan and I wonder how you are going to pull it off. You did well, seeing the trust the Sylvans had in you.

>That would have been a cool position to get to. To be the hub
>of all the deception going on in the mud (and there is a lot I
>tell you).

Yes, there are a couple of things going on in the mortal realms. People will be stumped when some of those comes to light.

>I always enjoyed talking to you and looked forward
>to more interactions. You kept saying, "Our Queen will speak
>to you soon..." but it never came and, oh well, I lost
>interest.

I can't speak for Niryaza, but I'm always keeping a lookout for you. And I do try to speak to you about the web of deception. Likewise, I enjoy our interactions too!

Hope you stick around CarrionFields! Quick roll up a new one before the fire dies off.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower of ... [View all] , Goapa (Guest), Mon 28-Jul-03 12:54 AM
Reply question here buddy, Quid (Guest), 28-Jul-03 10:58 AM, #9
Reply There is food enaugh laying around. nt, ATK, 28-Jul-03 11:01 AM, #10
Reply Well done., Blachmianan, 28-Jul-03 09:44 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower..., Evil Genius (Anonymous), 28-Jul-03 06:04 AM, #5
Reply RE: (AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower..., Goapa (Guest), 28-Jul-03 08:47 AM, #6
Reply Ahhh... well another spider down the drain, Narissa, 28-Jul-03 04:21 AM #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower..., Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 28-Jul-03 03:13 AM, #3
Reply Very, very well done., Starkad (Guest), 28-Jul-03 03:07 AM, #2
Reply Just a few things I'd like to point out, Sylvan (Guest), 28-Jul-03 01:57 AM, #1
     Reply Did you autodelete at a point?, Rockbiter (Guest), 28-Jul-03 10:38 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19760 Previous topic | Next topic