Subject: "(AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower of Deception" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19760
Show all folders

Goapa (Guest)Mon 28-Jul-03 12:54 AM

#19760, "(AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower of Deception"

First, I believe my official auto deletion was right before the Death Angel got up and going so that is why I didn't show up, but I thought I should take a moment to say goodbye to everyone.

First, before I do that, I should enlighten those that new me on what I actually was. I was a follower of Nizyara, sphere deception, that whole Soul Mountain crap I made up was well, made up to hide the fact. I made it up on a spot when someone asked, "What God do you follow?" and I realized, "Crap I can't tell them the truth, but I can't say I follow any God who is actually alive now, hmm.. hmmm." and I cranked out that line of crap. And from there I began liking, if not loving that lie because it was so damn good and allowed me to be even more of a bitch than I was. Man I loved it.

I created this character because I had not played a druid since Icenyhn and so many people kept telling me that druids rock, and I will agree they do. Unfortunately, they don't have the "seal the kill" kind of love about them that I got to love so much with Gre, so that was the ultimate downfall of Zuou, and also looking for love from my God and not getting any (partly if not mostly my fault).

Goodbyes:

Niyzara: I have always had a soft spot for deception gods, mainly because of Jullias and his flare in how to #### with your character or beckon to interact with you. You kept right up there with him until the end when, mostly my fault, I stopped coming around. I loved our two interactions and I apologize for letting you down. Keep the intregue alive!

Damn, can't remember the shaman's name, that female tattooed, immed avatar spider one. You know who you are.
That would have been a cool position to get to. To be the hub of all the deception going on in the mud (and there is a lot I tell you). I always enjoyed talking to you and looked forward to more interactions. You kept saying, "Our Queen will speak to you soon..." but it never came and, oh well, I lost interest.

Sylvans:

Starkad: Oh I just got to apologize to you for how many times I screwed with you and betrayed you. You had got to have known, but maybe not. When you said in that certain log (which I will post), "if you are decieving me, you will hurt me dearly." I literally laughed outloud and my heart ached for what you were about to do (granted, it was done willingly). I hope I kept you on your toes with my views.

Dachael: I enjoyed messing with you too. Don't call me anything but sister or witch, got it, or you get a call lightning to your skull. "Hey Dachael there is something given by the Lords above here at the Grove come get it." Dachael walks over. Help! I have been struck by lightning!. cb Don't ever call me that again.
I was always pushing the limit with Zuou to see how far I could. I thought I pushed it over there, call lightninging a lietuenant, but oh well, I guess I didn't. Also a little hint to you, don't uncamo and walk down eastern road WITHOUT WEARING THE STRANGE BRACERS I GAVE YOU. Lesson learned.

Blach: You were the closest sylvan to my beliefs and you were still way off. I always enjoyed talking to you and belittling other sylvans to you.

Corthy, Grumby, and the other druids: You need to get out more and do COW in different places than the weald. I cannot count how many times I would walk by and you would say, "where did you get that? where did you get that? where did you get that?" and I laughed the one time I got a certain one and you asked me and I said, "Emerald forest, that forest that is so far away from here." I know you both are already dead, so we had some good times and you took more than your share of tongue lashings from the angry Zuou bitch.

Phend: The healer who seemed like he was going to adopt everything I told him as gospel. I would tell you things about my beliefs and I would then hear you talk like you adopted them a couple days later. Maybe I just got under your skin and my arguments made sense, or maybe... bah I don't know.

Farbuil: Thanks for the all the sanctuaries and wading into situations totally stacked up against us and barely surviving (or at least me surviving). I apologize now and forever more for leading you into situations we should not have been in. And almost every time I would survive and you would be dead, ugh sorry there, good luck with the future stuff.

Alysrith: Of all the people who I thought would not take my crap I was spouting it was you. When we got into that argument over the cabal channel (the place I always loved to argue) I thought I was going to get uninducted. Especially when I said, "Even the gods of this realm do not know as much as I do, for they are bound in the same system as the rest!", I was waiting for the uninduct. Also, I apologize for subtlying making fun of your speech pattern too, it was all part of the Zuou "Be such an ass that no one could believe you are anything else" cover story.

The Sylvan involved in the Five Faces of Evil incident: I was just looking for a fight and picked you. I was amazed you stood up for as long as you did, but you finally broke down. I did enjoy how you didn't sacrifice the bracelet until only after I brought it to the attention of the whole cabal. I love, and I mean love, hypocritical characters, which brings me to my final subject about sylvan.

Sylvan and its Issues: (Pure opinion, don't take it too harshly)
I found the sylvan cabal, having not played it for years, to be the most hypocritical cabal I have EVER come across. Sylvans who go and buy chickens from Petrom or from Hamash (granted the message of the Hamash butcher ACTUALLY KILLING THE BIRD RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND PACKING IT AWAY, for GOLD). Sylvans who walk into Galadon and buy potions of return, flight, etc. from the shops there. Literally feeding the economy of society. Sylvans who, when faced with deciding to help warlocks or not help warlocks when fighting Empire actually CHOOSE TO HELP WARLOCKS! Sylvans who use gold, silver, and copper every day, despite that this gold, silver, and copper came directly from the "Mother" and that it was just formed and pressed guts of the Mother. I was completely disgusted and Zuou had no problem pointing that out (Please note the irony that the one who played a sylvan as a wild creature was the sylvan who was actually a betrayer, heh). Now I may be wrong here, but sylvans should not buy potions of return from Galadon, sylvans should not buy food from shops, sylvans should not wander around with canteens with wolf pelts on them, sylvans should not be using GOLD, SILVER, and COPPER TO BUY ITEMS BEING AUCTIONED IN GALADON.

These things should not happen, why? Because Sylvan should have a price. Hell thieves and assassins pay the price when they enter, they lose hide, and possibly assassinate and whatever. But apparently the rest of the cabal doesn't have to worry about that. No price for these sweet powers (and they are sweet still, no matter what anyone says). There is no price. And do you know what the problem was? Who am I going to bring this to the attention of? Because there were leaders and lietuenants and such doing exactly that. Sylvan needs a drawback and that drawback is losing touch with society. Sylvan is not an addition to your ability to interact with society, its an either/or choice, not an and choice.

And if anyone uses the argument that they have to have a potion of return or food from a store to survive or the cabal is unplayable, that is utter crap.

My opinion. And there were days where I would sit there in treeform and watch sylvans do all of this and literally yell at my screen in frustration and rage. Its like people who join ragers who up to level 25 using magic and go for Nexus and then when that doesn't suit them, go for the village and get a leader position. It screws those who actually hold to the line of the cabal, and frankly, I'm disgusted by it.

END RANT

Now that is out of my system. Goodbyes to my enemies:

Astilamos: You were one challenging mother. We always had good fights. I hated having to full loot you when I killed you but that was just how Zuou would have dealt with it. I was trying to find a way to return your axe to you without literally returning to you because it would have blown my cover, but I could not find a way so, sai la vie. Just for humor's sake, I did turn your axe to wood so I could hold it and find a time to return it to you (in a round about way) but never could find the moment. I see you are Emperor now, good luck with that, its a great position to have.

Anyone else? Just put something down here and I'll respond to it. I can't think of anyone else. It was so long ago.

Zuou, Forest Witch of the Sylvan Grove, Follower of Nizyara

Other chars:
Gre, Goapa, Hifflio, Hvitlok, Icenyhn, Pilquo, Genofen, Lillitao, etc. etc. etc. etc. Man I have played this game too long.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower of ... [View all] , Goapa (Guest), Mon 28-Jul-03 12:54 AM
Reply question here buddy, Quid (Guest), 28-Jul-03 10:58 AM, #9
Reply There is food enaugh laying around. nt, ATK, 28-Jul-03 11:01 AM, #10
Reply Well done., Blachmianan, 28-Jul-03 09:44 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower..., Evil Genius (Anonymous), 28-Jul-03 06:04 AM, #5
Reply RE: (AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower..., Goapa (Guest), 28-Jul-03 08:47 AM, #6
Reply Ahhh... well another spider down the drain, Narissa, 28-Jul-03 04:21 AM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower..., Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 28-Jul-03 03:13 AM, #3
Reply Very, very well done., Starkad (Guest), 28-Jul-03 03:07 AM, #2
Reply Just a few things I'd like to point out, Sylvan (Guest), 28-Jul-03 01:57 AM, #1
     Reply Did you autodelete at a point?, Rockbiter (Guest), 28-Jul-03 10:38 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19760 Previous topic | Next topic