Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19598
Show all folders

KastellynSat 26-Jul-03 08:45 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19733, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..."

Kastellyn: You have one hell of a great religion. It is special because it encourages instead of imposes upon. I had so much fun wearing that tattoo, it was such a source of pride for me. I have to say that I was really surprised when you tattoo'd me. I wasn't expecting it at all, and didn't even notice right away being early in the morn, hehe. You are a great imm, always interacting if you are able. It was nice getting that halberd for the role contest. I'm just so damn sorry that you had a con quest all prepared and I went and died. I hope you enjoyed having Aidamo as a follower as much as I did being a follower, and I hope that I did a good job representing what the religion was about. Thank you so much, you were a huge part of the reason why this was my favorite character.

Thanks for the compliments! I'm really glad you enjoyed the religion and the tattoo. You got it because you earned it through your deeds and actions.

You were an excellent Villager who really took the time out to work with applicants and Villagers both. You fought consistently well, although I think you tended to drive folks just a bit too much! You had a strong grasp of what it took to be a Battlerager, and you really RPd well - one of this characters strong points from my perspective. You were instrumental in quite a few of the challenges that were thrown at the Village during your time in it; I'm just sorry you died the day before the quest came to an end. Would have been nice to have you there, if for closure than nothing else.

All in all, very well rounded character. You had all the bases covered. That being said, don't rest on your laurels. It's players like you that keep the game more interesting for all of us. Roll up another memorable character and we'll see you in the Fields!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistress [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 22-Jul-03 06:16 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..., Alan (Guest), 25-Jul-03 11:36 AM, #15
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..., Aidamo, 22-Jul-03 07:30 PM, #2
Reply Doh!, Feolin (Guest), 22-Jul-03 09:08 PM, #3
Reply RE: Doh!, Aidamo, 23-Jul-03 12:07 PM, #6
Reply A shame, Eluna, 23-Jul-03 06:04 AM, #4
Reply Eluna, how could I have forgotten, Aidamo, 23-Jul-03 12:05 PM, #5
Reply Ah shucks, Krath (Guest), 23-Jul-03 12:24 PM, #8
Reply Krath!, Aidamo, 25-Jul-03 11:11 AM, #13
     Reply RE: Krath!, Krath (Guest), 29-Jul-03 04:24 AM, #18
Reply ####e Buckets!, Ysalolerye (Guest), 23-Jul-03 12:46 PM, #9
Reply RE: ####e Buckets!, Aidamo, 25-Jul-03 11:13 AM, #14
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..., Zylundak (Guest), 23-Jul-03 04:08 PM, #10
Reply One of my favorites, Kucerael (Guest), 23-Jul-03 10:03 PM, #11
Reply RE: One of my favorites, Aidamo, 25-Jul-03 11:05 AM, #12
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..., Kastellyn, 26-Jul-03 08:45 AM #16
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..., Airael (Guest), 26-Jul-03 07:15 PM, #17
Reply Torments, The Anti-Life (Guest), 22-Jul-03 06:56 PM, #1
     Reply *Breathes deep and smiles at freedom*, Aidamo, 23-Jul-03 12:10 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19598 Previous topic | Next topic