Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19598
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 22-Jul-03 06:16 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19598, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistress"

Tue Jul 22 18:14:52 2003

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Aidamo perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:381
PK Ratio:43% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..., Alan (Guest), 25-Jul-03 11:36 AM, #15
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..., Aidamo, 22-Jul-03 07:30 PM, #2
Reply Doh!, Feolin (Guest), 22-Jul-03 09:08 PM, #3
Reply RE: Doh!, Aidamo, 23-Jul-03 12:07 PM, #6
Reply A shame, Eluna, 23-Jul-03 06:04 AM, #4
Reply Eluna, how could I have forgotten, Aidamo, 23-Jul-03 12:05 PM, #5
Reply Ah shucks, Krath (Guest), 23-Jul-03 12:24 PM, #8
Reply Krath!, Aidamo, 25-Jul-03 11:11 AM, #13
     Reply RE: Krath!, Krath (Guest), 29-Jul-03 04:24 AM, #18
Reply ####e Buckets!, Ysalolerye (Guest), 23-Jul-03 12:46 PM, #9
Reply RE: ####e Buckets!, Aidamo, 25-Jul-03 11:13 AM, #14
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..., Zylundak (Guest), 23-Jul-03 04:08 PM, #10
Reply One of my favorites, Kucerael (Guest), 23-Jul-03 10:03 PM, #11
Reply RE: One of my favorites, Aidamo, 25-Jul-03 11:05 AM, #12
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..., Kastellyn, 26-Jul-03 08:45 AM, #16
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..., Airael (Guest), 26-Jul-03 07:15 PM, #17
Reply Torments, The Anti-Life (Guest), 22-Jul-03 06:56 PM, #1
     Reply *Breathes deep and smiles at freedom*, Aidamo, 23-Jul-03 12:10 PM, #7

Alan (Guest)Fri 25-Jul-03 11:36 AM

#19685, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..."
In response to Reply #0

Aidamo, you were an icon I shall never forget, in chr or out. The depth you took made Alan a little deeper, and he was a rather shallow minotaur. Sorry I wasn't still around when you came back.

Alan

AidamoTue 22-Jul-03 07:30 PM
Member since 04th May 2003
9 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19606, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..."
In response to Reply #0

I got to say this character was by far my most enjoyable, and I think that is why I didn't want to let her die. I am a little dissappointed in myself because I could have been a little safer the last deaths, but #### happens. I just hope I accomplished some of the things I had in her role, being a legend and all. I tried to make her evolve as she went through life. I kind of wanted to try to imm her because I enjoyed the char so much, that was part of the reason for not deleting when I had to go away. The other part was role based, she couldn't even consider the possibility of suicide. Also, I thought I might be able to do something with the fact that she was a legend returned, but didn't quite get the chance. I don't have much else to say about her, please feel free to ask questions. I'll say some farewells, but please forgive if I forget some it's hard to remember everyone that she encountered. Especially after being away for two months.

To start, Battle

Findlebisk: Started off with you when we were younger, I liked you very much and backed you up. I was disappointed to see you go, especially like you did.

Wiglaf: Hell yeah, you were a crazy man. I love the arial city story. We had a stronger bond than most because we were both marked by Kastellyn.

Alan: We were so close when we were young, then we drifted, kind of sad. Wish it wasn't like that.

Sayangu: The captain before me, you were tough as hell, and one damn fine villager.

Wakachacha: Well, I couldn't agree with everything you did. It just seemed that you were always under heat for doing something. But, we still managed to get along which is good.

Miradur: I liked the plates in your role. You were a good one. Too bad I didn't get to see you much at the upper ranges.

Brogg: What can I say, I just wish you didn't con die so quick. A fantastic villager.

Gieldon: I remember when you got inducted. I think you thought I had something to do with it, but I didn't. I just happened to be there talking to Sabiene about something else. You did it all on your own. Good work, glad we got to travel some.

Drahkul: Hell, I didn't get to know you that well before you became commander. But, I heard you did a good job and that deserves commendation because commander is a tough position.

Ramstin: Same for you, but you were always there fighting, very strong character.

Zylundak: Good job making commander. I respect the direction you're taking the village. I just think you should get some young blood in there quickly to protect the head from those allied hordes of enemies.

The rest of you villagers, didn't get to know you all that well since I came back. Keep stepping from your huts, it's an important time for the village. And get those damn zombies out of the village. Aidamo wanted to see it very badly since she was a big part in the beginning.

Immortals:

Kastellyn: You have one hell of a great religion. It is special because it encourages instead of imposes upon. I had so much fun wearing that tattoo, it was such a source of pride for me. I have to say that I was really surprised when you tattoo'd me. I wasn't expecting it at all, and didn't even notice right away being early in the morn, hehe. You are a great imm, always interacting if you are able. It was nice getting that halberd for the role contest. I'm just so damn sorry that you had a con quest all prepared and I went and died. I hope you enjoyed having Aidamo as a follower as much as I did being a follower, and I hope that I did a good job representing what the religion was about. Thank you so much, you were a huge part of the reason why this was my favorite character.

Thror: I know your always up there working. Thanks for the third legacy. I didn't interact as much with this character as I have with past chars, but the times I did were enjoyable. Especially when you hit me on the head for asking about your empire flag ;P

Sabiene: You were a mentor for me. I knew I could always talk to you when I had concerns, and you were always a great help. Thank you so much. I'm very glad to see you imm'd.

Grogim: I saw you maybe twice as a mortal before you imm'd. I enjoyed talking to always. I've read some others farewells and they are right about you giving sound advice. Keep at it.

Intronan: Was sorry to see you go, but what a way to go.

Others:

Aireal: Always had fun talking to you. always a freindly face

Jhanderin: I really enjoyed our talks, and thought it better that we had some conflicting issues, but we still managed to remain freinds.

Erinphalis: Yes, you seemed to get me at good times. Good work, thought you were a good leader. I always enjoyed our debates.

Darch: You were so nice to Aidamo, and it was so hard for her to keep you in the mage category. Too bad we didn't finish that talk.

Jhard: Loved to compete with you, it was cool to see an aggressive warlock.

Ghuljun: Very interstin character, saw you were still about but didn't talk to you.

Feolin (Guest)Tue 22-Jul-03 09:08 PM

#19616, "Doh!"
In response to Reply #2

Man, it seemed like you were a really cool chick. Too bad I couldn't really get to know you, I bet we would have had some fun rping together. You really seemed to have a certain...spark. I always enjoy that in characters I interact with. Glad you had so much fun with her. Don't be a stranger, ya hear?

Feolin DustyBeard.

AidamoWed 23-Jul-03 12:07 PM
9 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19631, "RE: Doh!"
In response to Reply #3

Thanks, you were one that I was looking forward to interacting with again. I think its safe to say you made the same impression on me, which is impressive to do for just talking one time.

ElunaWed 23-Jul-03 06:04 AM
Member since 28th Apr 2003
28 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19619, "A shame"
In response to Reply #2

You were somebody who I could relate to. Through out the time we slowly started building a good friendship, then the last talk we had was a great renewal of your return. I was looking forward to more conversations. I enjoyed your company a lot even though we couldn't travel because I was so damn tainted, hehe.

Well done.

AidamoWed 23-Jul-03 12:05 PM
9 posts
#19630, "Eluna, how could I have forgotten"
In response to Reply #4

Yes, I thought so too. We did have alot in common. And, right it did seem to take awhile to build upon our relationship. Oh well, I hope everything goes well that you are plannin.

Krath (Guest)Wed 23-Jul-03 12:24 PM

#19633, "Ah shucks"
In response to Reply #2

Another good villager bites the dust. Aidamo was one of Kraths favorite villagers, partly because we both had one of the same specs, poles. It was also a lengthy interview with you, if I remember correctly, though throughly enjoyable. Your character was well thought out, and you had a good set of weapons to take on the toughest mages. Sorry to see you go.

GOod luck with your next.

Krath

AidamoFri 25-Jul-03 11:11 AM
9 posts
#19683, "Krath!"
In response to Reply #8

Thanks Krath, I liked you very much as well. I always wondered how you were able to drive those trollocs before the rest would jump you. I could never get away with it. How did you like poles with a felar? For the most part my pole of choice was almost too heavy for me to wield. The slightest str loss and I would drop it, although I know there are some light ones out there. You sure did defend well with the poles, anyways, good luck to you too.

Krath (Guest)Tue 29-Jul-03 04:24 AM

#19818, "RE: Krath!"
In response to Reply #13

How did I drive those trollocs? Well, lets just say it was luck, mostly. That, and they never seemed to attack me anyway.

As for the poles and being a felar, it sucked. Plain and simple. You think being a human with a 23 str was bad for poles, try having a 17 str. It basically put my weight limit to 22 pounds, and with most of the polearms I picked up being around 20 pounds, well, you get the idea. One good thing was chargeset, and the fact I had a halfway decent chance against shifters. As for mages and warriors, i think my dagger spec did better.

Other than that, hope to see you soon in the village again.

Krath

Ysalolerye (Guest)Wed 23-Jul-03 12:46 PM

#19634, "####e Buckets!"
In response to Reply #2

Damn I finally get a opening rapport with a villager, and a fellow female warrior at that, and you croak!
Well thanks for the chance to chat at least!

AidamoFri 25-Jul-03 11:13 AM
9 posts
#19684, "RE: ####e Buckets!"
In response to Reply #9

Heh, I liked that talk very much. I think you'll do just fine. You have a very colorful character, and I like that alot in a character.

Zylundak (Guest)Wed 23-Jul-03 04:08 PM

#19637, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..."
In response to Reply #2

Loved your char, I cant say that any more, or any less.
I respect you alot as a villager sad to be the one there to
see you go, but I know you liked what I had to show you.

Kucerael (Guest)Wed 23-Jul-03 10:03 PM

#19663, "One of my favorites"
In response to Reply #2

Aidamo was one of my favorite enemies. While you did have my number most of the time, with your damned driving all over the place, I did get you a couple of times. I think that we had a respect for one another as women who fought with, or without the odds in our favor. Aidamo showed more guts than most of the other Battle members, not turning away from a challenge, even without the head. Even when she knew I'd whoop her.

I thought you had deleted until I saw you again a couple of days ago. I was both happy and not when I saw you. It was like seeing an old friend...who could whoop on you. Aidamo rocked.

AidamoFri 25-Jul-03 11:05 AM
9 posts
#19682, "RE: One of my favorites"
In response to Reply #11

Very true, and I don't think I had your card that often. I do remember getting smoked by you a few times. Anyways, you were one that I had that certain level of respect for. You know that type where you can expect a challenge from, some good banter, and it doesn't bother me at all to die to you. Thanks and good luck

KastellynSat 26-Jul-03 08:45 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
#19733, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..."
In response to Reply #2

Kastellyn: You have one hell of a great religion. It is special because it encourages instead of imposes upon. I had so much fun wearing that tattoo, it was such a source of pride for me. I have to say that I was really surprised when you tattoo'd me. I wasn't expecting it at all, and didn't even notice right away being early in the morn, hehe. You are a great imm, always interacting if you are able. It was nice getting that halberd for the role contest. I'm just so damn sorry that you had a con quest all prepared and I went and died. I hope you enjoyed having Aidamo as a follower as much as I did being a follower, and I hope that I did a good job representing what the religion was about. Thank you so much, you were a huge part of the reason why this was my favorite character.

Thanks for the compliments! I'm really glad you enjoyed the religion and the tattoo. You got it because you earned it through your deeds and actions.

You were an excellent Villager who really took the time out to work with applicants and Villagers both. You fought consistently well, although I think you tended to drive folks just a bit too much! You had a strong grasp of what it took to be a Battlerager, and you really RPd well - one of this characters strong points from my perspective. You were instrumental in quite a few of the challenges that were thrown at the Village during your time in it; I'm just sorry you died the day before the quest came to an end. Would have been nice to have you there, if for closure than nothing else.

All in all, very well rounded character. You had all the bases covered. That being said, don't rest on your laurels. It's players like you that keep the game more interesting for all of us. Roll up another memorable character and we'll see you in the Fields!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Airael (Guest)Sat 26-Jul-03 07:15 PM

#19744, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..."
In response to Reply #2

Too bad you are gone. Even now it was fun seeing the name around in the 'who' list. Always made me smile. Thanks for all the talks and such, you were a great character to interact with and it was alot of fun for me. I truly hope you have just the same fun with the next character you play. Good luck and see you in the fields!

The Anti-Life (Guest)Tue 22-Jul-03 06:56 PM

#19603, "Torments"
In response to Reply #0

Darkness...

A timeless, endless, eternal darkness surrounds you as you float in the void between worlds. Infinitely alone save for the times when the demon child returns to continue his never-ending games of torment and anguish on your immortal spirit.

How long, you wonder. How long has this nightmare gone on, how long will your spirit remain trapped and tortured by the evil thing that has lain claim to your soul for its own twisted pleasure and spiteful games. You reach out with your heart, hoping, praying for nothing else then an end to it all, as you have done so many times before.

And then you hear it. Low at first, it grows louder and clearer until it becomes all encompassing. The sound rises higher and envelops you, surrounds you in a tone so pure and so clear that it lifts your spirit high and shatters the silvery chains that bound you in slavery and shatters age old enchanted curses.

The melodic pulse of sound begins to fade, and as it does you find yourself drawn away from the darkness. Awash in a river of sound that washes away all ills, eases all aches and pains of your spirit. Leaving you at long last, free.

AidamoWed 23-Jul-03 12:10 PM
9 posts
#19632, "*Breathes deep and smiles at freedom*"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19598 Previous topic | Next topic