Subject: "RE: pfft...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19497
Show all folders

RomanulMon 21-Jul-03 07:25 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
114 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19561, "RE: pfft...."

>remember you and Rjezrit trying to kill the assassin guildguard so you could go kill Icarium and Galainx, then Rjezrit yellin at me cause I dove in to go stop you. just curious why you would attack them if you consider them below par PKers and/or newbies? what fun is that?

There were three reasons for it:

(1) I had made a very, very stupid mistake and died to Icarium + Galainx earlier. Hence I made every effort to kill them as much as possible in order to purge my own demons because I died to them. Also, they full-looted me, and who wouldn't have, so I guess that ticked me off just a little bit.

(2) This is a pk mud. They were the easiest prey to find since they would always be inn/guild-sitting.

(3) Galainx was good-aligned, so RP wise he was off no potential gain to my character. Icarium was neutral, but he had told me straight out that he didn't rank with evils in order to avoid backstabbers. My only use for Icarium would have been as a tank, and when he said that to me he became useless to me: ie, just someone I could pk without any reprecusions down the line.

Romanul.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Szordrin the Lurker [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 20-Jul-03 07:16 PM
Reply A few farewells, Romanul, 20-Jul-03 08:47 PM, #1
     Reply pfft...., Kertaki (Guest), 20-Jul-03 11:03 PM, #2
     Reply RE: pfft...., Romanul, 21-Jul-03 07:25 PM #6
     Reply RE: A few farewells, Tanadin (Anonymous), 20-Jul-03 11:06 PM, #3
     Reply Thanks, just one more thing., Romanul, 21-Jul-03 07:27 PM, #7
     Reply RE: A few farewells, Valguarnera, 21-Jul-03 12:59 AM, #4
     Reply RE: A few farewells, Rjezrit (Guest), 21-Jul-03 07:50 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19497 Previous topic | Next topic