Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Szordrin the Lurker
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=19497
19497, (DELETED) [None] Szordrin the Lurker
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jul 20 19:12:30 2003

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Szordrin perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:133
PK Ratio:77% (closer to 100% is better)

19499, A few farewells
Posted by Romanul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Firstly I'll start with a little fun fact...rank 23 thief, 100% cheap shot, 89% trip. Who's been digging into the grape juice recently? That said, big thumbs up for the new practice code, my defs and weapons went up nicely as I tanked my share through the ranks.

Tanadin ~ In almost 4 years of playing cf, I wanted to get a tattoo. Thanks. Now about your little quest, I can say that it was 100% completely against what I had planned for my character, but that's how the cards are dealt. I don't think Thera is ready for two guilds, mainly because of the current thief player newbie mentality of 'must join the galadon-guild' and the newbies reluctance to step out of their comfort zones in regards to the galadon guild. I also didn't meet any thieves I considered skilled so I ended up recruiting newbies just to make up the numbers, which was something I wanted to avoid. I had 4 thieves by the time I deleted, was wondering if I could make it to 10. Who knows. Once again, thanks and I hope I did at least something right.

Talia ~ Don't suppose your related to Shadow-Imm-Guy? From some of the stuff I've heard, I got off easy though so cheers for that.

Sossaphrin ~ Enjoyed our conversations, was looking forward to working with you if only you would rank up a bit.

Ancruhljun ~ Its always good to have someone who knows their #### with you.

Rheredor ~ Don't know why, but I liked your style, kinda reminds me of my own numerous assassins.

Rjezrit ~ The pk'er within wanted to trip you to death just for the sake of it. The evil rp'er kept him in check though, after we made our little peace of sorts.

Icarium, Galainx ~ Your not going to learn how to pk by sitting in the guild. Roll some evils/neutrals and get out there and kill people. The RP is much better when you can actually back up what you say.

Thats all of the people that really come to mind right now. I'm all rp'ed out, time to roll some neutral killers.

Romanul.
acedamace@hotmail.com
19500, pfft....
Posted by Kertaki on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
heh, I can walk the streets safely now...know that although all the sweet talk and acting like you were on my side, that you would kill me if the opportunity ever presented itself...so I kept my attitude the same way towards you. still scared me with the idea of getting knocked out on eastern...learned my lesson the first time with Mortug...

remember you and Rjezrit trying to kill the assassin guildguard so you could go kill Icarium and Galainx, then Rjezrit yellin at me cause I dove in to go stop you. just curious why you would attack them if you consider them below par PKers and/or newbies? what fun is that?
19561, RE: pfft....
>remember you and Rjezrit trying to kill the assassin guildguard so you could go kill Icarium and Galainx, then Rjezrit yellin at me cause I dove in to go stop you. just curious why you would attack them if you consider them below par PKers and/or newbies? what fun is that?

There were three reasons for it:

(1) I had made a very, very stupid mistake and died to Icarium + Galainx earlier. Hence I made every effort to kill them as much as possible in order to purge my own demons because I died to them. Also, they full-looted me, and who wouldn't have, so I guess that ticked me off just a little bit.

(2) This is a pk mud. They were the easiest prey to find since they would always be inn/guild-sitting.

(3) Galainx was good-aligned, so RP wise he was off no potential gain to my character. Icarium was neutral, but he had told me straight out that he didn't rank with evils in order to avoid backstabbers. My only use for Icarium would have been as a tank, and when he said that to me he became useless to me: ie, just someone I could pk without any reprecusions down the line.

Romanul.
19501, RE: A few farewells
Posted by Tanadin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From what I saw you did well, and you earned the tattoo (plus you always had nice shinnys for me :P) The quest was more of something that is in the works fo the guilds and had hope to at least jump start it a bit with you. Trying to start a little bit of rivalry among guilds since right now you have guys joining multiple guilds which makes it pointless to even have the structure. Had hoped you would have continued and I think you would have made it without problems but ah well, good luck with school.
19562, Thanks, just one more thing.
I logged our 3 little chats, and was wondering if you would be cool with me posting them along with my other logs? Since your religion is kind of new, I'm not sure how you feel about that.

Romanul.
19505, RE: A few farewells
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Firstly I'll start with a little fun fact...rank 23 thief, 100% cheap shot, 89% trip. Who's been digging into the grape juice recently? That said, big thumbs up for the new practice code, my defs and weapons went up nicely as I tanked my share through the ranks.

My mortal as well. Someone tell Rade it's this easy.

As for trip, it's no easier or harder on average than it used to be. I'll triple-check, but this might be a fluke occurence.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com
19513, RE: A few farewells
Posted by Rjezrit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Rjezrit ~ The pk'er within wanted to trip you to death just for the sake of it. The evil rp'er kept him in check though, after we made our little peace of sorts.

Umm...thanks? As for a wihle you were the only thief worth his salt I'm glad you didn't = P

Rjez