Subject: "Yeah, I'm out." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19462
Show all folders

Grik (Guest)Sat 19-Jul-03 02:01 PM

#19463, "Yeah, I'm out."

I dunno, I guess i just rolled a character whose roleplay was intended to win over most of the people he interacted with. Unfortunately that doesn't mesh well with my own temperament, so there were times when my ideals and those of my character clashed, and it showed. 127 hrs? Seemed so much longer than that. There just wasn't any spice left in the character.

Inducted by Aemelius in probably one of the worst induction sessions I've ever had. I was ready to delete as soon as he inducted me, but figured he could go play with himself, cause I was still having fun with the character.

Shokai: I know you're there, but Grikletun didn't, and it sucked. Thanks for making me a maran, even for the short duration.

Jirash: Your character was one of the few reasons I stuck around as long as I did.

Sarkarian: You, as well, played a large role in the life my character.

Oshubacyl: heh, 'Oshu greets bait, you come be bait for Oshu'

Vorondel: Ah, the pragmatic voice of the fortress. You kept me alive a couple of times.

Enemies: Had a damn lot of you, especially when the empire emerged. More often than not, my fights were lopsided to one extreme or the other, and I get bored so quickly with that. It's either chase chase chase, or run run run. The few solo fights I had were fun.

I'm sure I'll find another character that entertains me. Until then.

Grikletun

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Grikletun the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 19-Jul-03 01:48 PM
Reply Yeah, I'm out., Grik (Guest), 19-Jul-03 02:01 PM #1
     Reply RE: Yeah, I'm out., Sarkarian (Guest), 19-Jul-03 02:19 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Yeah, I'm out., Jirash (Guest), 19-Jul-03 02:34 PM, #3
     Reply Heh, Oshubacyl (Guest), 19-Jul-03 04:02 PM, #4
     Reply now whos beard will I pull now?, seakrou (Guest), 19-Jul-03 06:43 PM, #5
     Reply Sorry I forgot..., Grik (Guest), 19-Jul-03 08:26 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Yeah, I'm out., Rogardian (Guest), 21-Jul-03 02:10 PM, #7
          Reply Thanks, Grik (Guest), 21-Jul-03 05:42 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19462 Previous topic | Next topic