Subject: "Our times didn't match up enough" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19377
Show all folders

MinyarFri 18-Jul-03 10:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
504 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19415, "Our times didn't match up enough"

I liked you as Senimar, seeing as I backed you with Alarin or Guenrayn, I can't remember which. I liked you as Zalennon, but I could tell it was your first hero bard. I also should have guessed it was you because your connection seems to stink. I just can't handle the dial-up after having cable for so long. Hopefully after I'm married I'll have a satelite or cable modem again and I'll be back. Anyway, All of us deleting is not good for the Empire, but it also makes room for others. I think I want to try a bard for my next char, I've never done it. I have yet to conquer a few classes and that is one of them.

Aaron

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zalennon the Grand Master of Artistr... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 18-Jul-03 07:00 PM
Reply Oh well, Zalennon (Guest), 18-Jul-03 07:16 PM, #1
     Reply One of the falacies of the Empire..., Menzaen (Guest), 18-Jul-03 08:41 PM, #2
     Reply Our times didn't match up enough, Minyar, 18-Jul-03 10:43 PM #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19377 Previous topic | Next topic