Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aemelius the Weaponsmaster, Marshall of the Fortress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19027
Show all folders

Maz (Guest)Sat 12-Jul-03 05:45 AM

#19039, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aemelius the Weaponsmaster, Marshall of the Fortress"

Well damn, what to say. I think Shokai's post was dead on the money even if a bit on the nice side. Ok so what you did right. You picked the right specs, right race, right cabal for your char. You were bad, straight up. Everytime I saw you on with my last char I was like oh #### here comes the annoying truck. You went through your pk like a fat jew goes through a case of toilet paper. Straight up beast yo!

Flip side of this is the fact that you were the most annoying character I have interacted with. Watching you trash talk naked warriors was hilarious. Watching you do half the #### you do is straight up hilarious. You were large and incharge when you had backup but the minute you died and lost your eq or things started loooking rough. You go delete only to come back again. Be a decisive fool if you mean to delete, fookin delete. You talked so much trash bitchy whiny trash. Ofcourse a healer would run from a warrior. But that never stopped you from talking smack to feel good about yourself. I think the shining star in your characters life was watching you interact with Beroxxus's priestess. You were talking to an immortal in a role play angle but just looking at you talk. Calling the mob names and #### was hilarious. Best yet you whining about the imm transfering the mob out when it was hurt and how it was "CHEATING"! HAHAHAHAHAHAH. I swear get yourself a guide to roleplaying, try and rp something other than your typical char. with your next char check your condescending attitude and the stick up your ass at the door. Maybe that way people won't be able to point you out from a mile away. Let the anger go man, I did. And I get a lot more fun out of the game for it. PS let the whiney bitch routine go too. Its not becoming for someone as experienced as you are.

Much Love

Parv

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aemelius the Weaponsmaster, Marsha... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 13-Jul-03 04:33 PM
Reply Now that you posted on Dio, are you going to finally po..., Minyar, 07-Aug-03 12:32 PM, #22
Reply Farewell, Marshall, Sylvrin (Guest), 14-Jul-03 08:26 AM, #18
Reply about that note, Daurwyn (Guest), 14-Jul-03 11:51 AM, #19
     Reply Agreed, and...., Cartherlen (Guest), 14-Jul-03 05:00 PM, #20
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aemelius the Weaponsmaster, Ma..., Faeras. (Guest), 13-Jul-03 11:20 PM, #17
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aemelius the Weaponsmaster, Ma..., Fahnrore, 13-Jul-03 12:27 PM, #15
Reply They obviously didn't help, Wilhath, 12-Jul-03 04:59 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aemelius the Weaponsmaster, Ma..., Sarkarian (Guest), 12-Jul-03 03:10 PM, #11
Reply The meetings....oh god the tactic meetings!!!, Lightmaged (Guest), 12-Jul-03 04:53 PM, #12
     Reply Oh yes, Sarkarian (Guest), 13-Jul-03 08:38 AM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aemelius the Weaponsmaster, Ma..., Beast, 12-Jul-03 01:57 PM, #10
Reply My Thoughts, Beroxxus, 12-Jul-03 12:02 PM, #9
Reply Har., Birkota (Guest), 12-Jul-03 11:44 AM, #8
Reply Well..., Grik (Guest), 12-Jul-03 10:59 AM, #7
Reply Tale of Two Characters, Wilhath, 12-Jul-03 09:45 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aemelius the Weaponsmaster, Ma..., Xehlaell (Guest), 12-Jul-03 08:00 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aemelius the Weaponsmaster, Ma..., Maz (Guest), 12-Jul-03 05:45 AM #4
Reply well, s'pose I'll get the ball rolling., shokai, 12-Jul-03 02:12 AM, #3
Reply For argument's sake, Valkenar, 13-Jul-03 10:27 PM, #16
     Reply To save Shokai some time..., Cartherlen (Guest), 14-Jul-03 05:03 PM, #21
     Reply missed this question the first time..., shokai, 07-Aug-03 03:26 PM, #23
Reply 401 hours..., Lightmaged (Guest), 12-Jul-03 12:04 AM, #2
Reply Damned, Anlon (Guest), 11-Jul-03 11:59 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19027 Previous topic | Next topic