Subject: "RE: [Delete] [Acolyte] Furian the utterly worthless POS." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18772
Show all folders

Elrys (Guest)Sat 05-Jul-03 01:22 PM

#18837, "RE: [Delete] [Acolyte] Furian the utterly worthless POS."

>Elrys - The end was kinda lame. No need for it. Just my
>opinion. I've had enough leaders in that cabal to understand
>that differing opinions aren't enough for what you were
>throwing at me. Was I rude? You better believe it. Is that
>grounds for dismissal? I don't think so, but to each their
>own. Good luck with whatever is next for you. Good Job as
>Prophet.

As a player, I liked Furian, and I liked the fact that he didn't back down, and had strong opinions. The rude things you're talking about made me smile as a player.

However, the rudeness only figured very slightly into the discussion we were having, and I'm quite surprised you think that's what it was all about. I thought I'd made clear that you weren't about to be uninducted, and that the rudeness was a minor issue.

To Elrys, it seemed that some of the ways you behaved didn't match the oath of the acolytes, and that's what she was trying to address. Then again, since Shokai says Furian was leadership material, obviously that was a mistake on her/my* part.

* depending on how you look at it.

Honestly, if you hadn't deleted, I think things would've turned out fine, but since you say you were burned out anyhow, maybe it doesn't matter.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment, though it's surprising to hear you say that you think I'm doing a good job, given what you've said here, and IC just before you deleted, but I appreciate it, and wish you luck also.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic[Delete] [Acolyte] Furian the utterly worthless POS. [View all] , Dex (Guest), Thu 03-Jul-03 11:30 PM
Reply RE: [Delete] [Acolyte] Furian the utterly worthless POS..., Ilrahsek (Guest), 10-Jul-03 11:38 PM, #21
Reply RE: [Delete] [Acolyte] Furian the utterly worthless POS..., Beroxxus, 10-Jul-03 11:58 AM, #20
Reply RE: [Delete] [Acolyte] Furian the utterly worthless POS..., Verlizyl (Guest), 05-Jul-03 02:55 PM, #19
Reply RE: [Delete] [Acolyte] Furian the utterly worthless POS..., Elrys (Guest), 05-Jul-03 01:22 PM #18
Reply RE: [Delete] [Acolyte] Furian the utterly worthless POS..., Anlon (Guest), 05-Jul-03 10:19 AM, #17
Reply RE: [Delete] [Acolyte] Furian the utterly worthless POS..., Sarkarian (Guest), 04-Jul-03 06:31 PM, #8
Reply RE: [Delete] [Acolyte] Furian the utterly worthless POS..., Furian (Guest), 05-Jul-03 08:54 AM, #14
Reply this will probably shock you..., shokai, 04-Jul-03 03:37 PM, #7
Reply Yep, I'm shokked., Furian (Guest), 05-Jul-03 08:41 AM, #11
Reply well well well........, Kertaki (Guest), 04-Jul-03 11:07 AM, #6
Reply RE: well well well........, Furian (Guest), 05-Jul-03 09:00 AM, #16
Reply RE: [Delete] [Acolyte] Furian the utterly worthless POS..., Lightmaged (Guest), 04-Jul-03 09:31 AM, #5
Reply RE: [Delete] [Acolyte] Furian the utterly worthless POS..., Furian (Guest), 05-Jul-03 08:35 AM, #10
Reply RE: [Delete] [Acolyte] Furian the utterly worthless POS..., Jirash (Guest), 04-Jul-03 05:14 AM, #4
Reply RE: [Delete] [Acolyte] Furian the utterly worthless POS..., Furian (Guest), 05-Jul-03 08:45 AM, #12
Reply Who's fat?, Sylvrin (Guest), 04-Jul-03 04:04 AM, #3
Reply RE: Who's fat?, Furian (Guest), 05-Jul-03 08:47 AM, #13
Reply they'll miss you, Sossaphrin (Guest), 04-Jul-03 04:00 AM, #2
Reply RE: they'll miss you, Furian (Guest), 05-Jul-03 08:58 AM, #15
Reply Well... sorry to see you go, Llauriele (Guest), 04-Jul-03 12:57 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Well... sorry to see you go, Furian (Guest), 05-Jul-03 08:33 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18772 Previous topic | Next topic