Subject: "RE: (DEL) Sebastiano, Thief Extraordinaire, Initiate of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18775
Show all folders

ScarabaeusFri 04-Jul-03 11:32 AM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18799, "RE: (DEL) Sebastiano, Thief Extraordinaire, Initiate of..."

>Scarabaeus: Thanks for the opportunity, and I guess thanks for
>making this character a 270-hour character instead of the 90
>hour autodelete character that he would have been. I got the
>feeling that you kinda regretted tattooing Sebastiano from
>time to time, not in a really serious way... but in the "slap
>your head in real life and sigh 'what a douchebag'" way. But
>you stuck with me anyway.

Heh. I wanted to make more use of you, but IC I knew the Vanity thing was going to continue to get in the way. You came close to having awful things done to you on a few occasions, but I was more curious where it would lead in the long-run. I'm glad it was fun for you either way. Sorry I tapered off towards the end there for a time. I had just spent several months house-bound recovering from surgery, and when I finally got a chance to see the light of day I made a run for it! As to why you took a real beating in your final days, I think that comes with the Scarab territory; with all the crap you had to put up with I should have given you full powers earlier...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Sebastiano, Thief Extraordinaire, Initiate of the... [View all] , Sebastiano (Guest), Fri 04-Jul-03 03:42 AM
Reply com refresh sebastiano, Zepachu, 05-Jul-03 02:15 AM, #9
Reply What to say, Beast (Guest), 04-Jul-03 06:06 PM, #8
Reply Sebastiano master of the Annoying, Eluna, 04-Jul-03 03:39 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Sebastiano, Thief Extraordinaire, Initiate of..., Scarabaeus, 04-Jul-03 11:32 AM #5
Reply Mwahahaha, Beer, 04-Jul-03 07:54 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Sebastiano, Thief Extraordinaire, Initiate of..., Zargu, 04-Jul-03 07:45 AM, #3
Reply WHAT A LOVELY PIZZA PIE!, Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 04-Jul-03 04:43 AM, #2
Reply I aim to please n/t, Sebastiano (Guest), 04-Jul-03 03:02 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Sebastiano, Thief Extraordinaire, Initiate of..., Selatiel (Guest), 04-Jul-03 04:10 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18775 Previous topic | Next topic