Subject: "49 Human [NEXUS] Juamaniquo the Field Marshall" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18764
Show all folders

robturnerWed 02-Jul-03 09:59 PM
Member since 24th May 2003
47 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18764, "49 Human [NEXUS] Juamaniquo the Field Marshall"

Well...where to start...I really wanted to Hero this guy, but the fact that tomorrow I am having reconstructive shoulder surgery would keep me out of the loop for atleast eight weeks. (No use of Right Arm). So instead of periodically logging in to keep him going, and being completely out of the loop on "current events", I figure this was the right thing to do. Juam was fun for me, and was my first Hero level warrior. Still being a bit of a newbie, I learned a lot with this char. I rolled him to orig. be a Tribby, but started researching on the Nexus, and knew that was what I wanted. Great Cabal, not understood well enough though. But a noble cause that has a lot of meaning and background to it. Not just senseless killing.

Okay...I will try and remember everyone, if I don't...just post a msg and I will respond.

Nexus
Quezzumpliet- You rock man...you know a helluva lot about Nexus, and were a great Elder in my short time there...I feel you are on to big things man. Thanks for the opportunity in Nexus, and keep it up. I hope your there to induct my next Nexun.

Mothaiba- You are one badass bard...enjoyed our times together learning and such.

Jumalde- Hey champ, you always had sound advice and were always fun to be around...I enjoyed our interaction!

Munro- You took on the role of almost an older bro. to Juam, and I learned a lot from talking to you as we had our little mishaps and adventures together.

Urzkoo- Funny accent, and fun char. always lookin for a good fight.

Centropia- Kinda "grew up" with you...hope to see you Hero man...Good luck.

Kucerael- Didn't like you one bit...You never spoke to me once other than to gripe at me or throw fits. You treated everyone that was not a hero like a child, and I thought that wasn't the sign of a good elder. I mean the way you wanted to ask me a question one time, and asked another instead and just referred to me as the young one...come on now...

Boigeran- Good warrior, always ready to bang on some villagers...I remember when you hero'd...nice char.

Battle
Joushin- Good fights. Always enjoyed them.

All the other guys from battle....It was fun always beating on eachother. Just send me a post and I will respond!

Herald
Meladori- No more milk for me I guess....I loved your char, and Juam was glad to get the opportunity to have spoken with you. Hope the thing with the Scarab goes your way.

Imms

Thank you a million times over for such a wonderful game! This place rocks, and I have spent about 8 hours a day for the past six months on here! Keep it up! I'll be back.

Well I'm really sleepy, and I have to get cut open tomorrow, so I'll cut it short..If I missed some people just post, and I will reply. Thanks for the good times with Juam, and see everyone in a few months!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic49 Human [NEXUS] Juamaniquo the Field Marshall [View all] , robturner, Wed 02-Jul-03 09:59 PM
Reply RE: 49 Human [NEXUS] Juamaniquo the Field Marshall, Sylvrin (Guest), 07-Jul-03 02:57 PM, #10
Reply RE: 49 Human [NEXUS] Juamaniquo the Field Marshall, robturner, 08-Jul-03 07:30 AM, #11
     Reply Just FYI for future reference..., Sylvrin (Guest), 08-Jul-03 01:29 PM, #12
Reply 80% less cuddly than before, Kucerael (Guest), 06-Jul-03 11:13 PM, #9
Reply glad you enjoyed our interactions too, Urzkoo (Guest), 06-Jul-03 11:44 AM, #8
Reply To the IMMS, robturner, 04-Jul-03 12:37 PM, #7
Reply RE: 49 Human [NEXUS] Juamaniquo the Field Marshall, Joushin (Guest), 03-Jul-03 10:30 AM, #6
Reply Sorry, Karak (Guest), 03-Jul-03 02:53 AM, #4
Reply RE: Sorry, robturner, 03-Jul-03 08:09 AM, #5
Reply Unfortunate that you had to go..., Quezzumpliet (Guest), 03-Jul-03 12:18 AM, #3
Reply Nice job, Lightmaged (Guest), 02-Jul-03 10:09 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Nice job, robturner, 02-Jul-03 10:35 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18764 Previous topic | Next topic