Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject49 Human [NEXUS] Juamaniquo the Field Marshall
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=18764
18764, 49 Human [NEXUS] Juamaniquo the Field Marshall
Posted by robturner on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well...where to start...I really wanted to Hero this guy, but the fact that tomorrow I am having reconstructive shoulder surgery would keep me out of the loop for atleast eight weeks. (No use of Right Arm). So instead of periodically logging in to keep him going, and being completely out of the loop on "current events", I figure this was the right thing to do. Juam was fun for me, and was my first Hero level warrior. Still being a bit of a newbie, I learned a lot with this char. I rolled him to orig. be a Tribby, but started researching on the Nexus, and knew that was what I wanted. Great Cabal, not understood well enough though. But a noble cause that has a lot of meaning and background to it. Not just senseless killing.

Okay...I will try and remember everyone, if I don't...just post a msg and I will respond.

Nexus
Quezzumpliet- You rock man...you know a helluva lot about Nexus, and were a great Elder in my short time there...I feel you are on to big things man. Thanks for the opportunity in Nexus, and keep it up. I hope your there to induct my next Nexun.

Mothaiba- You are one badass bard...enjoyed our times together learning and such.

Jumalde- Hey champ, you always had sound advice and were always fun to be around...I enjoyed our interaction!

Munro- You took on the role of almost an older bro. to Juam, and I learned a lot from talking to you as we had our little mishaps and adventures together.

Urzkoo- Funny accent, and fun char. always lookin for a good fight.

Centropia- Kinda "grew up" with you...hope to see you Hero man...Good luck.

Kucerael- Didn't like you one bit...You never spoke to me once other than to gripe at me or throw fits. You treated everyone that was not a hero like a child, and I thought that wasn't the sign of a good elder. I mean the way you wanted to ask me a question one time, and asked another instead and just referred to me as the young one...come on now...

Boigeran- Good warrior, always ready to bang on some villagers...I remember when you hero'd...nice char.

Battle
Joushin- Good fights. Always enjoyed them.

All the other guys from battle....It was fun always beating on eachother. Just send me a post and I will respond!

Herald
Meladori- No more milk for me I guess....I loved your char, and Juam was glad to get the opportunity to have spoken with you. Hope the thing with the Scarab goes your way.

Imms

Thank you a million times over for such a wonderful game! This place rocks, and I have spent about 8 hours a day for the past six months on here! Keep it up! I'll be back.

Well I'm really sleepy, and I have to get cut open tomorrow, so I'll cut it short..If I missed some people just post, and I will reply. Thanks for the good times with Juam, and see everyone in a few months!

18911, RE: 49 Human [NEXUS] Juamaniquo the Field Marshall
Posted by Sylvrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never actually met you, but I had your name written down because someone (I can't remember who it was now) asked me IC to give to a helping hand with ranking up to hero. I was planning on seeking you out to offer my assistance, but never actually got the chance.

Sorry to hear about your shoulder :( and I hope all goes well and you are happy, healthy, and whole again soon. Take some time for the healing and then come back and get another one ranked up. :)
18930, RE: 49 Human [NEXUS] Juamaniquo the Field Marshall
heh, glad to hear there was help out there. I will most def be back. I'm just a lot of pain at the moment, and typing one handed sucks. MORE MORPHINE!!!! See you in the fields.
18931, Just FYI for future reference...
Posted by Sylvrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Acolytes are always good to call on for a helping hand when you need it. It's in their roleplay to help others. Of course, this is assuming you aren't wearing a black hat.

Looking forward to your next.
18888, 80% less cuddly than before
Posted by Kucerael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, it seems like you got a bad whiff of Kucerael. I never said that she was nice and pleasant all the time. All of her reasoning, and intentions will come to the surface when she dies finally. Those who have known her for a long time actually to see how she treats different people, and it isn't just "if you aren't a hero..." like you say. She's a tough one to be around. Sorry.
18861, glad you enjoyed our interactions too
Posted by Urzkoo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope everything goes well with the surgery, a shame you didn't get to play with your legacies longer and all to see how you liked them. Good luck recovering, and I'll see you in the fields I'm sure.
18801, To the IMMS
I am curious to what the PK ratio was for Juam...also if any IMMS ever watched me, what they have to say as far as pointers and such. This was my first char to get above lvl 35, and only my third char overall...Thanks.

Also, if you read my role...I was looking for a few pointers.

If you want to email me about it robturner@sbcglobal.net
18770, RE: 49 Human [NEXUS] Juamaniquo the Field Marshall
Posted by Joushin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed those fights as well. They were always close and each time I was sure one of us were going to die. Finally got you when you and Centropia tried to retrieve against Kugnar and me. Certainly well fought and I *fistshake* riposte. Good luck on the next.
18768, Sorry
Posted by Karak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I felt bad about ganking you with that trick, but Beridarion had just saved me from a noexit and his price was killing you. Had to pay it. Just wanted to say that I the player felt bad about that kind of thing.

Cheers.
18769, RE: Sorry
Guess it's part of the game, although when it happened I never expected it...Good job though
18767, Unfortunate that you had to go...
Posted by Quezzumpliet on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you did a good job as a Seeker and i'd hoped to see more of you. I hope you heal quickly and look forward to having another Seeker from you.

--Quezz
18765, Nice job
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I traveled with you briefly with my last shifter, Oshubacyl...

I was in too much of a hurry chasing down villagers to come back and pick you up, ( felt bad about that). The damn monkey moves too fast and I get dizzy trying to get people around fast.

Anyhow, you seemed to be having fun....Good luck with the surgury.
18766, RE: Nice job
Heh, I remember that...I was like "damn this guy can run!" Thanks for the surgery wishes...see you in the realms