Subject: "Sorry to see you go..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18485
Show all folders

Quezzumpliet (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-03 09:43 PM

#18506, "Sorry to see you go..."

... I really enjoyed your character. I understand how hard it can be to keep something like RP fresh for hundreds of hours. The fact that you didnt get forms that benefited how you wanted your character to be makes it even harder to remain committed to following a character through to conclusion.

Ultimately it is about having fun, if you cant revitalize the fun then the character becomes a burden, even work. I don't think its ever too late to make a drastic change to a character to make it new again.

Most people go through dramatic changes in their lives, emulating that in CF can lead to excellent roleplay.

Good luck with your next character and thanks for the compliments. I hope you make another Seeker soon, you knew your stuff and that alone makes any character in the Rift worthwhile.

--Quezz

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) [NEXUS] Kibling the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Jarold, Sat 14-Jun-03 05:11 AM
Reply heh, urzkoo (Guest), 06-Jul-03 11:51 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) [NEXUS] Kibling the Grand Master of Changelin..., Drahkul (Guest), 19-Jun-03 09:00 PM, #7
Reply Damnit, Kucerael (Guest), 16-Jun-03 12:17 AM, #6
Reply Sorry to see you go..., Quezzumpliet (Guest), 15-Jun-03 09:43 PM #5
Reply RE: (DEL) [NEXUS] Kibling the Grand Master of Changelin..., Kalageadon (Guest), 14-Jun-03 10:20 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) [NEXUS] Kibling the Grand Master of Changelin..., Dugruain, 14-Jun-03 03:28 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) [NEXUS] Kibling the Grand Master of Changelin..., Anal_Retentive, 14-Jun-03 06:10 AM, #1
     Reply You're absolutely correct, Jarold, 14-Jun-03 06:45 AM, #2
          Reply what I observered of the nexans.., Abthalok (Guest), 19-Jun-03 10:13 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18485 Previous topic | Next topic