Subject: "(DEL) [NEXUS] Kibling the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18485
Show all folders

JaroldSat 14-Jun-03 05:11 AM
Member since 05th Apr 2003
14 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18485, "(DEL) [NEXUS] Kibling the Grand Master of Changelings"

Not much to say... this was my first shifter and wasn't much of a character. I made the major mistake of picking my minor focus before seeing what my final major was. Boy did I ever regret that. I was hoping to get hyena and eagle as a utility/air combo, didn't turn out that way at all. In a perfect world i would have picked offense after seeing that I got Cobra. My final forms were cobra and osprey, just no damage potential there at all. Wasn't a very fun character. I basically relied on wands to keep my alive long enough for my 1 attack a round to hopefully kill someone. I even got tired of my stuttering. Anyway good riddance to a notso fun character.

Goodbyes:

Nexus: There are some good dedicated people in there and I wish you all the best. The powers really suck. From my experiences, mages totally got the shaft in the bond. Powers aside I'll miss you guys and I encourage you to take a stand with team evil sometime soon. You all know why.

Quezzumpliet: You rock, you will make a great Lord Elder. You're around, you're personable, you know your stuff, and are an all around great guy and the biggest asset that Nexus has. Just dont pull a stunt like the last one did. If you ever do decide to go, write a note and delete. Don't let nexus hang. I don't see that happening for a long while and again kudos to you for sticking in there. You done good boy.

Kucerael: I really hated your no-looting policy. It annoyed the hell out of me when I constantly got full looted by ragers and couldn't touch a thing in their corpses when I killed them. Before that I learned of that/it was instated I generally enjoyed talking with you and being in your company. After that I was generally too pissed off to go near you I enjoyed the interview and thanks for giving me a shot in the cabal.

Urzkoo: I'm just glad I wasn't ever the guy getting beat down by you. You're a friggin 18 wheeler. Stay strong and show yourself more often. You were becoming a hermit like me

Kozlaski: I spell that right? You were fun to fight with, especially on water.

Jumalde: I haven't seen much of you but I hear you're tearing #### up. Way to go and keep it up.

I know I'm forgetting some of you guys so please comment and i'll respond, hopefully?

BATTLERAGERS:

I hated fighting most of you guys. My worst enemies were polespecs, necromancers, and scouts. I hated critical hit and charge set or whatever it is that kept eradicating and unspeaking me whenever I attacked. I've never had a rager so I've never really been able to tell if there is any supposed honor code. At one time I thought there was but I've been ganged with abandon anywhere and everywhere by you guys. We ganged you too so I am in no way trying to talk you guys down. It's just something that's interested me.

Anyway on to good byes:

Drahkul: You made me hate to fight you. No matter how many wands I used you always beat the #### out of me, all you had to do was flee Always a challenge. The one or two times where you were the one dieing instead of me really made my day and I never got too down after you turned me into a corpse either.

Miradur: You had a lot of heart and the Village needs you back

Zylundak: Good Fights

Rest of the Village: not really noteworthy in my chars life, comment and I'll respond.

Others:

Jaelee: Thanks for all the good times.

Goodies: You guys are doing a good job of beating the crap out of the evils. You guys should be fighting nexus too. For the life of me I can't figure out why most of you are not. - There are a few exceptions.

Blrindelfrin: It was both a blessing and a curse having you around. I never really wanted to fight you and it seems most of my enemies didn't want to either. Where you were was pretty much a safespot. Great Tribunal and great personality. Join team Evil with me

Anyway that's it. I've already started on my next and I'll see you all in the fields.

Make sure to leave a mess,
Kibling

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) [NEXUS] Kibling the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Jarold, Sat 14-Jun-03 05:11 AM
Reply heh, urzkoo (Guest), 06-Jul-03 11:51 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) [NEXUS] Kibling the Grand Master of Changelin..., Drahkul (Guest), 19-Jun-03 09:00 PM, #7
Reply Damnit, Kucerael (Guest), 16-Jun-03 12:17 AM, #6
Reply Sorry to see you go..., Quezzumpliet (Guest), 15-Jun-03 09:43 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) [NEXUS] Kibling the Grand Master of Changelin..., Kalageadon (Guest), 14-Jun-03 10:20 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) [NEXUS] Kibling the Grand Master of Changelin..., Dugruain, 14-Jun-03 03:28 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) [NEXUS] Kibling the Grand Master of Changelin..., Anal_Retentive, 14-Jun-03 06:10 AM, #1
     Reply You're absolutely correct, Jarold, 14-Jun-03 06:45 AM, #2
          Reply what I observered of the nexans.., Abthalok (Guest), 19-Jun-03 10:13 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18485 Previous topic | Next topic