Subject: "[DELETE] Shalashaska the Master of Copper, Anathema to ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18194
Show all folders

Black DeathMon 09-Jun-03 06:34 PM
Member since 25th May 2003
6 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#18194, "[DELETE] Shalashaska the Master of Copper, Anathema to ..."

Where do I begin.Well I rolled this char with the intent of following Beroxxus and joining the Scions to see how they would be doing under new management.Things change.At about rank 7 or so Empire came back and I was like hmm,maybe I'll join Empire instead.Well I joined Empire,being bloodoathed by Knipit.I had already traveled with Knipit and Wilhath and allot of dem others and helped in raids and such.After awhile I had donated allot and was thinking I would be a citizen soon or something.Didnt happen.A "shadowy voice"(I know who) told the cabal that I was a coward and would come and leave(and in that hiding and being a coward).Truthfully I only did it 3 times because when I got on I had to leave because of something came up and I had to work on it.(too bad for me)Then kriack wanted me to join Rager.I said yes,but in my mind I was like no.Finaly I said im tired of shalashaska,he is not going anywhere and deleted.

*Second char to 40(never had a hero)*
*Yea im a newbie.*

GOODBYES:

Wilhath- You were cool and we ranked together allot.But in the end I just hated you.It was funny to see you get mad when I ganked you,considering thats all Empire does.

Knipit- Thanks for the bloodoath and all the fun times.

Lao- Grouped with you abit,kept being annoying.

Faeras- Your a good char,not on allot.

Astilamos- You wanted to help and we were cool,but when I became Ananthema you somehow always found me.Hate you.Rank up and stop sitting their.

Tirrarraeor- Your a fool,I always hated you and you hated me.Would have killed you a few times during the raids had I not been empire.

Haaslett- We grouped some,you were always "busy".Oh well.

Uzurialla- Helped you out.Didnt talk to much.

Huromhaur- Stupid bovine.We fought allot and one always ended up fleeing,and coming back healed.

Dolomock- We were friends and would have probably heroed had you not had to wait for your second empowerment.Too bad you joined Empire,and had to hunt me.

Lavazariux- Felar,you need to think before you do stuff,you crazy.

Raygumadrex- Need to work on that distance,you arent good at it at all.Your funny though with your dancing everytime you do something.

Onglaurst- Sorry,cant understand you.Try again.

Khasotholas- Dont remember if we talked.Oh well didn know you.

Malakar- I gave you the spiked boots and you were supposed to keep them.Oh well,your loss,not mine.

Kriack- Sorry,no rager for me.You a crazy duergar.

Cuthul- Fought you once with Wilhath and lao.You ran quickly,good thing I got the cranial to put you and your nightwalker to sleep.

Fortress- Was like clockwork.We raid.Your heroes raid.We raid.Your heroes raid.We had no one to defend because Knipit and Mazaufat were always running away from like 5 of you.

Sylvans- Stay in the forest.Was almost like clockwork for you too.

Scion- We decided to go ahead and start the war.Good luck.

Everyone else I forgot- Cya,I might make a new char and try to hero.All you goodies need to type suicide over and over.But good rp all around.I'll post his sorry role and stats in the next post.Cya.

-Dead X-

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[DELETE] Shalashaska the Master of Copper, Anathema to ... [View all] , Black Death, Mon 09-Jun-03 06:34 PM
Reply Pretty much thought you were a newbie, Wilhath, 09-Jun-03 06:55 PM, #3
Reply RE: [DELETE] Shalashaska the Master of Copper, Anathema..., Malakar (Guest), 09-Jun-03 06:51 PM, #2
Reply Role, Black Death, 09-Jun-03 06:38 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Role, Kriack (Guest), 09-Jun-03 09:47 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18194 Previous topic | Next topic