Subject: "RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18147
Show all folders

Misha (Guest)Sun 08-Jun-03 04:42 AM

#18152, "RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..."

Yeah. When we were first rounded up and told what to do I was just sitting there waiting to get the start signal so I could hit in my "murder Milincia" and then hopefully get a stun in to give me a little advantage. Pity it didn't work out quite that way
When I came back, I noted my weapons were still there, so next time I opted to do an artery and away went your polearm and from there it was more or less over.

Daggerspecs are really nasty stuff in terms of maledictions and it made me wince every time I had stacked up a few on a mob/player. Hand to hand was more straightforward, with a felar we're talking pretty heavy straight out damage if you hit. (Which is why I ran around with a hitroll of around 45-50 most of the time).

I sure would've wanted to interact afterwards, but I had adrenaline up to my ears by then and wasn't thinking straight

But anyway, take care and good luck on your next and all that

Misha

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Eternal... [View all] , Misha (Guest), Sat 07-Jun-03 04:39 PM
Reply I kind of expected this, Sylvrin (Guest), 09-Jun-03 11:26 AM, #9
Reply RE: I kind of expected this, Misha (Guest), 09-Jun-03 02:01 PM, #12
     Reply RE: I kind of expected this, Karun (Guest), 09-Jun-03 02:29 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..., Karun (Guest), 09-Jun-03 09:05 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..., Misha (Guest), 09-Jun-03 01:57 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..., Meladori (Guest), 09-Jun-03 01:12 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..., Misha (Guest), 09-Jun-03 01:56 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..., Milincia (Guest), 08-Jun-03 01:43 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..., Misha (Guest), 08-Jun-03 04:42 AM #4
Reply RE:, Vyalrindue (Guest), 08-Jun-03 01:01 AM, #2
Reply RE:, Misha (Guest), 08-Jun-03 04:48 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..., Kriack (Guest), 07-Jun-03 09:54 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..., Misha (Guest), 08-Jun-03 04:44 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18147 Previous topic | Next topic