Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Eternal...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=18147
18147, (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Eternal...
Posted by Misha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Race: felar
Class: warrior
Level: 51
Alignment: Neutral
Ethos: Chaotic
Cabal: HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours: 174
PK Ratio: Dunno, I fought like 3 people maximum who died from me, most by accident

Well... this marks the end of a nice run for sure. Felar are still -the- race when it comes to fighting with the lighter weapons in my book, the claws makes things so much easier when it comes to tearing and slashing.
As for rp:ing I joined the Heralds due to having had my eye on them for a while and wanting to try one out. Sadly, I felt it was a cabal that wasn't that "just right thing" for me, even if I had a very good time. The people within are wonderful people who are often very fun to talk to, due to their diversity.
For the curious people, I had chosen Dance upon the Southern wind and Chilling Embrace as my legacies and was later on awarded with the Whirlwind of Steel as well after a quite chaotic but very fun little quest.

A thanks goes out to everyone I talked, interacted with in any way, it was always a pleasure. My goodbyes are not many, but here they are:

HERALD:

Asheziel - My favourite and sweetheart, it was always a pleasure to be around you and we had some interesting times.

Lynnette - Thanks for the chance at heraldship, it was an to me odd but fun way of conducting interviews.

Darch - *wiggle*

Meladori - Sorry for not sticking around, but I didn't feel for postponing this anymore. You have a heavy load to carry now but I know you can do it.

FORTRESS:

Karun - Beard! My favourite ale-downing badmouthed dwarf, keep in there and I know you'll go far.

Vyalrindur - It was fun talking to you and I enjoyed the few times we met very much. And I did save that poem to the very end ;)

Erenthell - We met when you were younger but after that either you or me were never at the Inn at the same time. Keep those palace-gates closed or the Heralds will always pilfer in those cellars

BATTLE:

Kriack - A fun person to be around, even for a duergar *wiggle*

SYLVAN:

Starkad - Was fun on those trips to the Tower. Now go hug some trees for me :P

OTHERS:

Milincia - I should say sorry I guess for how that questy thing ended, I was quite surprised when I heard the news.

IMMS:

Iunna - Thank you for the few talks we had, I should've figured something was up from that time we spoke over the cb for so long.

Thror - Now that was a very interesting quest/commotion you had invited me into. And it was a lot of fun to participate even if I don't think anyone would have foreseen the end it would end in

All in all, thank you all for an excellent game. Some say it's worse an addiction than crack and I'm inclined to agree at times :P

Over and out

Misha
18171, I kind of expected this
Posted by Sylvrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When you went with me to Kastellyn's shrine, you were dead bored and just looking for something to do. When it gets that boring for you, it's often time to quit and start anew.

Still, I have to say, I really liked Misha as a character. She was very personable and fun to be around. And I loved the cake you made for me.

Good luck with your next and I hope we get a chance to meet again in your next incarnation.
18176, RE: I kind of expected this
You'll have to forgive me here, but either I've suffered a major strike of amnesia or something is wrong, because I have no recollection whatsoever that I headed out to that shrine with you :P

And me baking a cake... don't think I ever did that, for anyone.
But anyway, if I did do all these things, I'm sure I enjoyed and all *wisenod*

Take care

Misha
18177, RE: I kind of expected this
Posted by Karun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>And me baking a cake... don't think I ever did that, for anyone.

Sure you did that for me when was compeeting with Asheziel! :)
Was fun to watch you two compeeting over the ale and cakes!
18167, RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Eternal...
Posted by Karun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn you! Where i will get thos nice ale now? *growl* :))))

Was damn nice to talk to you and such. I will miss it a lot. Good luck with next!
18175, RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Eternal...
Just ask some nice Herald and I think you'll get it ;) Though there's a bit of a shortage on kitty-heralds at the moment so I guess you have to do with someone a bit less furry :P

Misha
18161, RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Eternal...
Posted by Meladori on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh Misha, I'll miss you. I'm so sorry I had to go, it was the worst timing I guess, I had been trying to sign off for about twenty minutes before you asked me to talk. I'm sorry you left, but I understand. I'll try my best, but I'm afraid Meladori doesn't have much time left to do so. Take care, and I hope to meet with different characters some time soon.
18174, RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Eternal...
You seemed quite stressed and I just wanted a few last words since I had already made up my mind more or less. I got what I wanted atleast, for what it's worth... thank you for being there, it was fun.

Take care

Misha
18151, RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Eternal...
Posted by Milincia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was actually the highlight of playing milincia. I kicked your ass and then you came back and beat me silly with your dagger I think. I had thought if you con died you got some time to interact after but I guess not.. anyway that quest thing was a good time. good luck,

Milincia
18152, RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete...
Yeah. When we were first rounded up and told what to do I was just sitting there waiting to get the start signal so I could hit in my "murder Milincia" and then hopefully get a stun in to give me a little advantage. Pity it didn't work out quite that way :P
When I came back, I noted my weapons were still there, so next time I opted to do an artery and away went your polearm and from there it was more or less over.

Daggerspecs are really nasty stuff in terms of maledictions and it made me wince every time I had stacked up a few on a mob/player. Hand to hand was more straightforward, with a felar we're talking pretty heavy straight out damage if you hit. (Which is why I ran around with a hitroll of around 45-50 most of the time).

I sure would've wanted to interact afterwards, but I had adrenaline up to my ears by then and wasn't thinking straight :P

But anyway, take care and good luck on your next and all that

Misha
18150, RE:
Posted by Vyalrindue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really appreciated your character alot, you made the game more interesting each time we met up. Heh, you inspired me to perfect my 'pen' skill but I only ever got it to around 94% or so. I'm glad you liked the poem! We'll have to test out this felar warrior theory of yours.....
18154, RE:
I envy the elves their 25 int when it comes to pen :P
It seemed I was hardly able to write more than six lines before my papers started acting up.
As for theory, if you're talking trying out a dagger/h2h-spec, go ahead and kick some butt. Ranking might be a little bitch but once you get your skills up a little you can actually use them while ranking without risking your own death every time. ;)
If you meant something completely else, sorry, I forget more than I would like to at times.

Misha
18149, RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete...
Posted by Kriack on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yar, yer wigglin' da butt!

Heh. Like I said to Asheziel, I tried to visit the Inn as often as I could (and cabal/tat stuff allowed me too, which wasn't much). I enjoyed talking to you and Asheziel about some really stupid stuff - its good to get away from the PK sometimes, eh?

Well done though, good luck on your next!

Btw = You ever gonna cook me or are you just hungry? ;)
18153, RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete...
I agree, it was good escaping the usual fray with some trash-talking at times. I don't think we'd ever get around to cook you, first we would need to find a spit that would survive it down through your innards and then I suspect the stench would drive quite a few number of customers away ;)

Misha