Subject: "(DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Eternal..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18147
Show all folders

Misha (Guest)Sat 07-Jun-03 04:39 PM

#18147, "(DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Eternal..."

Race: felar
Class: warrior
Level: 51
Alignment: Neutral
Ethos: Chaotic
Cabal: HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours: 174
PK Ratio: Dunno, I fought like 3 people maximum who died from me, most by accident

Well... this marks the end of a nice run for sure. Felar are still -the- race when it comes to fighting with the lighter weapons in my book, the claws makes things so much easier when it comes to tearing and slashing.
As for rp:ing I joined the Heralds due to having had my eye on them for a while and wanting to try one out. Sadly, I felt it was a cabal that wasn't that "just right thing" for me, even if I had a very good time. The people within are wonderful people who are often very fun to talk to, due to their diversity.
For the curious people, I had chosen Dance upon the Southern wind and Chilling Embrace as my legacies and was later on awarded with the Whirlwind of Steel as well after a quite chaotic but very fun little quest.

A thanks goes out to everyone I talked, interacted with in any way, it was always a pleasure. My goodbyes are not many, but here they are:

HERALD:

Asheziel - My favourite and sweetheart, it was always a pleasure to be around you and we had some interesting times.

Lynnette - Thanks for the chance at heraldship, it was an to me odd but fun way of conducting interviews.

Darch - *wiggle*

Meladori - Sorry for not sticking around, but I didn't feel for postponing this anymore. You have a heavy load to carry now but I know you can do it.

FORTRESS:

Karun - Beard! My favourite ale-downing badmouthed dwarf, keep in there and I know you'll go far.

Vyalrindur - It was fun talking to you and I enjoyed the few times we met very much. And I did save that poem to the very end

Erenthell - We met when you were younger but after that either you or me were never at the Inn at the same time. Keep those palace-gates closed or the Heralds will always pilfer in those cellars

BATTLE:

Kriack - A fun person to be around, even for a duergar *wiggle*

SYLVAN:

Starkad - Was fun on those trips to the Tower. Now go hug some trees for me

OTHERS:

Milincia - I should say sorry I guess for how that questy thing ended, I was quite surprised when I heard the news.

IMMS:

Iunna - Thank you for the few talks we had, I should've figured something was up from that time we spoke over the cb for so long.

Thror - Now that was a very interesting quest/commotion you had invited me into. And it was a lot of fun to participate even if I don't think anyone would have foreseen the end it would end in

All in all, thank you all for an excellent game. Some say it's worse an addiction than crack and I'm inclined to agree at times

Over and out

Misha

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Eternal... [View all] , Misha (Guest), Sat 07-Jun-03 04:39 PM
Reply I kind of expected this, Sylvrin (Guest), 09-Jun-03 11:26 AM, #9
Reply RE: I kind of expected this, Misha (Guest), 09-Jun-03 02:01 PM, #12
     Reply RE: I kind of expected this, Karun (Guest), 09-Jun-03 02:29 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..., Karun (Guest), 09-Jun-03 09:05 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..., Misha (Guest), 09-Jun-03 01:57 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..., Meladori (Guest), 09-Jun-03 01:12 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..., Misha (Guest), 09-Jun-03 01:56 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..., Milincia (Guest), 08-Jun-03 01:43 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..., Misha (Guest), 08-Jun-03 04:42 AM, #4
Reply RE:, Vyalrindue (Guest), 08-Jun-03 01:01 AM, #2
Reply RE:, Misha (Guest), 08-Jun-03 04:48 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..., Kriack (Guest), 07-Jun-03 09:54 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Misha NimblePaw the Devious Kitten of the Ete..., Misha (Guest), 08-Jun-03 04:44 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18147 Previous topic | Next topic