Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Faeha DarkLust the Onanistic Opportunist" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145148
Show all folders

Faeha (Anonymous)Thu 24-Aug-23 11:07 PM
Charter member
#145160, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Faeha DarkLust the Onanistic Opportunist"

Hello it was me. I hope you all had a good time. It was fun. Lots of firsts on this - first conjurer - first rc win, first custom title

Thank you to all the players and IMMs for the interactions, hope I did not rubba rubba you the wrong way.

Thank you Rillan for the RC win and Baer for the consolation prize. Thank you to Morius for having such a fun religion - it was amazing even though I didn't get very far in it. Praise the Lord!

To the SCIONS:

Merittet - Merry! My first vampy. I claim to be the first character to have been bitten by the first vampyre lord. woohoo.

Viera - amazing fun times - I think this version of SCION is a lot more fun than previous ones, and I blame you for it . Too bad we never rubba-rubba-d

Vaskal - Same! Famous Giant. I hope you liked that magic trick. I obviously tampered with the orb so that it would activate your sin when you used it

Seraphis - man you were deadly. Raiding and claiming items at level 35 be like deadly AF

Zrakweh - thanks for the help with stoneform - i didnt last very long with it! haha! I was kicking myself with Sziozs deleted and uh, I didnt get the special headgear

Sziozs - man you were beastly, hitting melees for oblits and devas i'm like god you're an ice devil PC

Jaqusa - We didnt interact much, probably because I was playing on turbo mode (see below) and you were not in range or not visible most of the time - most of my interactions were during PK between allies and enemies.

Xzelyx - Heh, due to some bug I guess the last kill was attributed to you I thought I'd have zero deaths. Thinking back since I was going to CON-die, should have given up magic for one last special night with you

Korgo - I hate you so much. You're just impossible to kill... unless the stars aligned. Most of the time I just made mistakes

Ruvende - Roovy roovyy rooovy! Fun times. You're one of the veil thickkening pains that I had, it was fun competing with you over the veil - I think you and Korgo have the most kills on me - 5? 6? each

Hustrew - I guess the Light has really come for me , and it has come all over me.

Makdran - Makky! Glad you came back after you rage deleted

Chogleu/Nassirah/Srinnisi - Was fun, but didn't last very long - ya'll did go for Maphiso which was a painful reminder now and then

Tirithian - Veil thicckener Sorry if that rubbed you the wrong way, but I think so also participated in it so...

empire peeps - Acaeygah/shamans/etc woohoo sad you guys deleted, but empire is on an upswing now, maybe you guys are on it!

to all those who received gifts from me, beware! they were blessed by me! to all those who followed through with my 'demands', thanks! hope you enjoyed!

So many other amazing people but I can't really list it all but woohoo! huzzzah! May your pleasures never fade! Goobai!

Gameplay stuff:
First time playing evil conjurer - found that it is like playing on overdrive - there is very little down time - even when you're conjuring, you're paranoid someone will jump you. Between using Angels, Demons, Archons and Devils, I could just conjure a different one and keep going even if the opponent killed my servitors. Took a bit of experimenting and burning of CON trying out all those servitors, but it was fun to learn how to use them. Something felt really good about an evil conjurer using Angels to PK hehehe. It also helped that over time I managed to secure all the special elementals (much to the disappointment of other conjurers - but hey, now they are available, fastest fingers first!). The RC reward of NW familiar was amazing, though I did take quite a while to get used to it, but overall I think I used it -ok-. I certainly got it killed a lot more often than I should, thinking Maphiso was still a thicc imp. It would certainly be a lot more deadly on someone who was used to the owl/raven playstyle.

It was really exciting, but I realised on days where I was kind of tired, I would log on and do really silly things that accelerated my burning of CON. That said, when I was on top of my game, I felt quite ready to take most fights and come up on top, regardless of whether I had scepter. Having played a previous villager who pretty much had no head most of the time, this was a world of difference - even without SCION powers I could do quite a lot of things (including PK) while waiting for the opportunity to retrieve - the mage toolset is quite amazing. No wonder the battleragers hate magic , its too powerful!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [SCION] Faeha DarkLust the Onanistic Opportu... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 24-Aug-23 11:20 AM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Faeha DarkLust the Onanistic Opp..., Arjaby, 28-Aug-23 09:42 AM, #8
Reply Well done, Zrakweh (Anonymous), 24-Aug-23 11:55 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Faeha DarkLust the Onanistic Opp..., Faeha (Anonymous), 24-Aug-23 11:07 PM #6
Reply So many goodbyes, Viera (Anonymous), 24-Aug-23 09:37 PM, #5
Reply One of my favourite characters of 2023 for sure, Vaskal (Anonymous), 24-Aug-23 05:25 PM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Faeha DarkLust the Onanistic Opp..., Hustrew (Anonymous), 24-Aug-23 02:39 PM, #3
Reply always impressive!, Dallevian, 24-Aug-23 02:37 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Faeha DarkLust the Onanistic Opp..., Xzelyx (Anonymous), 24-Aug-23 11:30 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145148 Previous topic | Next topic