Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [SCION] Faeha DarkLust the Onanistic Opportunist
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=145148
145148, (CON LOSS) [SCION] Faeha DarkLust the Onanistic Opportunist
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 24 11:18:29 2023

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Faeha perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:319
145176, RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Faeha DarkLust the Onanistic Opportunist
Posted by Arjaby on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have a good idea who you are, we've been on the same side a bunch in the past. So this is what you playing an evil conjurer looks like...HA! scary and damn those nightgaunts doing DEVASTATES to me.
145161, Well done
Posted by Zrakweh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed your very lusty banter, even if I never took the bait. I enjoyed the few trips we did get to make. I think you did a good job making an evil conjurer look deadly. I was really impressed with the consistency of your roleplay. Nothing but good things to say, good luck with your next!
145160, RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Faeha DarkLust the Onanistic Opportunist
Posted by Faeha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hello it was me. I hope you all had a good time. It was fun. Lots of firsts on this - first conjurer - first rc win, first custom title

Thank you to all the players and IMMs for the interactions, hope I did not rubba rubba you the wrong way. :D

Thank you Rillan for the RC win and Baer for the consolation prize. Thank you to Morius for having such a fun religion - it was amazing even though I didn't get very far in it. Praise the Lord!

To the SCIONS:

Merittet - Merry! My first vampy. I claim to be the first character to have been bitten by the first vampyre lord. woohoo.

Viera - amazing fun times - I think this version of SCION is a lot more fun than previous ones, and I blame you for it :D. Too bad we never rubba-rubba-d

Vaskal - Same! Famous Giant. I hope you liked that magic trick. I obviously tampered with the orb so that it would activate your sin when you used it :P

Seraphis - man you were deadly. Raiding and claiming items at level 35 be like deadly AF

Zrakweh - thanks for the help with stoneform - i didnt last very long with it! haha! I was kicking myself with Sziozs deleted and uh, I didnt get the special headgear :P

Sziozs - man you were beastly, hitting melees for oblits and devas i'm like god you're an ice devil PC

Jaqusa - We didnt interact much, probably because I was playing on turbo mode (see below) and you were not in range or not visible most of the time - most of my interactions were during PK between allies and enemies.

Xzelyx - Heh, due to some bug I guess the last kill was attributed to you :D I thought I'd have zero deaths. Thinking back since I was going to CON-die, should have given up magic for one last special night with you :P

Korgo - I hate you so much. You're just impossible to kill... unless the stars aligned. Most of the time I just made mistakes

Ruvende - Roovy roovyy rooovy! Fun times. You're one of the veil thickkening pains that I had, it was fun competing with you over the veil - I think you and Korgo have the most kills on me - 5? 6? each

Hustrew - I guess the Light has really come for me :D, and it has come all over me.

Makdran - Makky! Glad you came back after you rage deleted

Chogleu/Nassirah/Srinnisi - Was fun, but didn't last very long - ya'll did go for Maphiso which was a painful reminder now and then

Tirithian - Veil thicckener :P Sorry if that rubbed you the wrong way, but I think so also participated in it so...

empire peeps - Acaeygah/shamans/etc woohoo sad you guys deleted, but empire is on an upswing now, maybe you guys are on it!

to all those who received gifts from me, beware! they were blessed by me! to all those who followed through with my 'demands', thanks! hope you enjoyed!:D

So many other amazing people but I can't really list it all but woohoo! huzzzah! May your pleasures never fade! Goobai!

Gameplay stuff:
First time playing evil conjurer - found that it is like playing on overdrive - there is very little down time - even when you're conjuring, you're paranoid someone will jump you. Between using Angels, Demons, Archons and Devils, I could just conjure a different one and keep going even if the opponent killed my servitors. Took a bit of experimenting and burning of CON trying out all those servitors, but it was fun to learn how to use them. Something felt really good about an evil conjurer using Angels to PK hehehe. It also helped that over time I managed to secure all the special elementals (much to the disappointment of other conjurers - but hey, now they are available, fastest fingers first!). The RC reward of NW familiar was amazing, though I did take quite a while to get used to it, but overall I think I used it -ok-. I certainly got it killed a lot more often than I should, thinking Maphiso was still a thicc imp. It would certainly be a lot more deadly on someone who was used to the owl/raven playstyle.

It was really exciting, but I realised on days where I was kind of tired, I would log on and do really silly things that accelerated my burning of CON. That said, when I was on top of my game, I felt quite ready to take most fights and come up on top, regardless of whether I had scepter. Having played a previous villager who pretty much had no head most of the time, this was a world of difference - even without SCION powers I could do quite a lot of things (including PK) while waiting for the opportunity to retrieve - the mage toolset is quite amazing. No wonder the battleragers hate magic :P, its too powerful!
145159, So many goodbyes
Posted by Viera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had such a very long relationship. From when you were a lowbie, accepting an apprenticeship with Viera, to being comrades at hero range. You made it into my role updates at four separate mentions I believe.

Your unique RP was always really funny, I enjoyed it greatly even if ICly non-pansexual Viera would turn down your advances.

I think you made the game more fun for both your allies and your enemies, which is exactly what I hope every player in this game would be.

I hope you'll step out and claim this wonderful character.. I'm definitely hoping to see all the hilarious RP logs whenever they can be shared.

Also, very sad I didn't get to see your nifty new title before you died on me. Viera would have had a funny RP moment of frantically flipping through a dictionary and then pretending she knew the word 'onanistic'.
145156, One of my favourite characters of 2023 for sure
Posted by Vaskal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were just so fun. Totally hilarious, just killed me. I wanted to see you get advisor just because of how incredible the interviews would be. Scion would need an hr department.
145155, RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Faeha DarkLust the Onanistic Opportunist
Posted by Hustrew on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was wondering what your remarks were all about after that death near the Fortress - I see why now. Well done, you were a beast in combat and well RP’d.
145154, always impressive!
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
one of if not the best evil conjurers in the recent era post-changes.

what a cool dudegirl
145149, RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Faeha DarkLust the Onanistic Opportunist
Posted by Xzelyx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Strange way to go, I guess, I got tiny and you were still kicking. You were I think the most, or second most, effective against me, but definitely the one who caused me the most deaths from an even battle perspective. Always classy, always sultry, awesome character.

Well done, and GLWYN!