Subject: "RE: Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145060
Show all folders

Vaskal (Anonymous)Sat 05-Aug-23 12:14 PM
Charter member
#145070, "RE: Goodbyes"

Oof, cancel makes so much more sense. I actually ran in trying to sleep you and expecting it to fail (which it did), but then saw translucence was down and was shocked. I was really surprised by how well you tanked me too, both out of form and in form even without barrier. It became pretty clear to me that I was unlikely to kill you, and because of a certain form you have I decided it mostly wasn't worth it. One of your forms in particular shocked me at how well it did in melee, so that was cool to see.

Rough on the no forage thing. That's just an item you can't pass up as AP unfortunately, huge force multiplier.

As for playing hours, you might be right (though tbh I have my doubts for reasons we can get into after you're gone if you'd like), but you didn't have the hours so the statement remains accurate. My statement would've been inaccurate under myriad different conditions, but under the ones that were imposed it is true and hence why I made it. This isn't "outlander is never a threat", because that would be an absurd statement. It was "I wasn't concerned about them this character," which is true due to a lot of factors (mostly items I had).

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Vaskal the Fist of Darkness, Devi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 03-Aug-23 05:05 PM
Reply Goodbyes, Vaskal (Anonymous), 04-Aug-23 06:40 AM, #5
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Hustrew (Anonymous), 04-Aug-23 11:39 AM, #6
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Outhyen (Anonymous), 05-Aug-23 11:43 AM, #7
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Vaskal (Anonymous), 05-Aug-23 12:14 PM #8
Reply Booo, Zrakweh (Anonymous), 05-Aug-23 10:13 PM, #9
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Quislar (Anonymous), 10-Aug-23 08:01 AM, #10
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Arjaby, 28-Aug-23 09:46 AM, #11
Reply Mate Vaskal! enjoy happy retires, Viera (Anonymous), 03-Aug-23 10:37 PM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Vaskal the Fist of Darkness, ..., Xzelyx (Anonymous), 03-Aug-23 07:57 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Vaskal the Fist of Darkness, ..., Vaskal (Anonymous), 03-Aug-23 08:49 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Vaskal the Fist of Darkness, ..., Xzelyx (Anonymous), 03-Aug-23 09:06 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145060 Previous topic | Next topic