Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tamazin Truy'Quiqall the Demolitions Expert of the Cadre, Aspiring Master of Many Things" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143530
Show all folders

Azus (Anonymous)Thu 06-Oct-22 08:38 AM
Charter member
#143541, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tamazin Truy'Quiqall the Demolitions Expert of the Cadre, Aspiring Master of Many Things"

I killed a lich, I killed a lich!

OK, so it wasn't alone, and it was luck and I think you were getting tired and taking risks you wouldn't normally take, but still.

All in all, you were a class act, and a beast. Played against you in a few characters, and even when you were beating the snot out of me you were always decent as a player. Much appreciated that, and I'm sure it led to more fights for you which is always a plus.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Tamazin Truy'Quiqall the Demolitions... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 05-Oct-22 01:30 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tamazin Truy'Quiqall the Demolit..., Azus (Anonymous), 06-Oct-22 08:38 AM #7
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tamazin Truy'Quiqall the Demolit..., Mezai (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 02:31 PM, #2
Reply Thanks all,, Tamazin (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 01:39 PM, #1
     Reply Well of course you loved me!, Arleshi! (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 02:51 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Thanks all,, Fang (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 04:16 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Thanks all,, Tomias (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 05:32 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Thanks all,, Nyandrah (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 07:32 PM, #6
     Reply Surprise., Orenby (Anonymous), 06-Oct-22 02:10 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143530 Previous topic | Next topic