Subject: "Well of course you loved me!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143530
Show all folders

Arleshi! (Anonymous)Wed 05-Oct-22 02:51 PM
Charter member
#143534, "Well of course you loved me!"

I so so wish some things could have come together for us still. In spite of some obvious pains in the Spire, at least it was safe to do things with you. That incident in the red lair had a lot of fallout reflections for me ic and ooc in knowing that I was quite limited in what I could do with you close by when we didn't have trustcabal. I was starting to get clicking using devils more, but then things like that could happen and I didn't have any way to keep them from throwing a wrench into working close with you. If there would have been any cabal option for us at all to go for other than spire, I think I would have age-died the char. I sort of felt like I was an anchor for you as well and thought you might jump at some other things if the little pip-squeak wasn't in the picture and unable to go placed you could. My devil and elementals with your legion and bag of tricks may have made the CF skull raise an eyebrow.

The conversations we had were hilarious and we could always just evolve any topic that came up into new things where the end of one talk had absolutely nothing with what we started talking about.

Great job

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Tamazin Truy'Quiqall the Demolitions... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 05-Oct-22 01:30 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tamazin Truy'Quiqall the Demolit..., Azus (Anonymous), 06-Oct-22 08:38 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tamazin Truy'Quiqall the Demolit..., Mezai (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 02:31 PM, #2
Reply Thanks all,, Tamazin (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 01:39 PM, #1
     Reply Well of course you loved me!, Arleshi! (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 02:51 PM #3
     Reply RE: Thanks all,, Fang (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 04:16 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Thanks all,, Tomias (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 05:32 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Thanks all,, Nyandrah (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 07:32 PM, #6
     Reply Surprise., Orenby (Anonymous), 06-Oct-22 02:10 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143530 Previous topic | Next topic