Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tamazin Truy'Quiqall the Demolitions Expert of the Cadre, Aspiring Master of Many Things" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143530
Show all folders

Mezai (Anonymous)Wed 05-Oct-22 02:31 PM
Charter member
#143533, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tamazin Truy'Quiqall the Demolitions Expert of the Cadre, Aspiring Master of Many Things"

Well, you got your wish of not having a book written. I'm still peeved about that. Your rp was top notch, but that isn't what stuck with me. You were always so helpful to me and to others. I'm not sure why you pulled away IC, but I noticed it and it sucked. Still wouldn't trade it for anything - they were the most memorable chats I had on the character, and you kept me from deleting multiple times over. Best of luck with your next - you deserved everything you got on this character (including the awesome death echoes), and I hope you can take the time to savor the accomplishment of a job well done.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Tamazin Truy'Quiqall the Demolitions... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 05-Oct-22 01:30 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tamazin Truy'Quiqall the Demolit..., Azus (Anonymous), 06-Oct-22 08:38 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tamazin Truy'Quiqall the Demolit..., Mezai (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 02:31 PM #2
Reply Thanks all,, Tamazin (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 01:39 PM, #1
     Reply Well of course you loved me!, Arleshi! (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 02:51 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Thanks all,, Fang (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 04:16 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Thanks all,, Tomias (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 05:32 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Thanks all,, Nyandrah (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 07:32 PM, #6
     Reply Surprise., Orenby (Anonymous), 06-Oct-22 02:10 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143530 Previous topic | Next topic