Subject: "Thanks all," Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143530
Show all folders

Tamazin (Anonymous)Wed 05-Oct-22 01:38 PM
Charter member
#143531, "Thanks all,"
Edited on Wed 05-Oct-22 01:39 PM

This was an amazingly fun character to play, even before the whole becoming bones thing.

Lich is -incredibly- cool. Ritual of abominations might be the most fun spell in cf, that moment of not being sure what you'll get then getting something completely new is just fantastic. I feel very fortunate to have been given the opportunity to experience it, so big thanks to everyone who made that happen. That moment when I drank the elixir was probably the biggest adrenalin moment I've ever had in the game.

There are far too many people to mention, so I'm not even going to try.

Joihe- my amazing boss. I know people say religion brings the character to life, but you really did (then to death too*). Your style was completely different to anything I've seen/experienced religion wise in cf before and it was awesome. There are so many positive things I could say here, but I don't want to give anything away about the religion since its still so new and I felt like you wanted people to figure a lot out by themselves or through natural growth and what not. So I'll sum it up with 10/10, would do again, and I'm going to really struggle not to come back straight away. I'm sure getting that quest arranged was probably a massive pain, so thanks a ton (and I'm sure there were some laughs at my expense trying to crack a certain riddle). I think I dropped the ball with that herald guy but I thought you wanted him gone so misinterpreted that a bit, though I did get him eaten by Tiamat so I guess it worked out. Sorry that I faded towards the end, a combination of it being much harder this last month or so to carve out consistent long 3-4 hour sessions reliably and most of my toughest enemies deleting. I can safely say you made this my most amazing cf experience.

Ishuli- we didn't interact much, but this wouldn't have ever happened without corpse contamination going in. So its at least partly your fault (thanks, pretty slick edge). Also appreciated that you let me have leader - I assumed going in I'd not get it due to my role, I knew you'd not give me Provost with that in mind and some of the shady things I did as a Magistrate but I had to try!

Twist- dude Twist storytime was so good. That induction tale was great. Thank you so much for doing that, it really did get us super psyched up as a group even if ultimately we couldn't get anywhere (which was p much expected).

Arleshi- I loved your character so much, I hope you enjoyed the interactions as much as I did. Ended up as my best friend and one of the only people the character genuinely trusted, even if you pk'd me in the red lare. For like 5 seconds I was like wtf raaaage then just started laughing. We came a long way from dissecting devils in the Spire's Memorial hall.

Mezai- distancing myself from you was one of the tougher rp choices of the character. You were just such a fun person to interact with and we had some fantastic times. I hope you enjoyed all the nonsense as much as I did,, and I'm really excited for what you're doing now.
Coqui- really enjoyed our dynamic. It was nice having someone I could talk to who had fundamental disagreements with me but still saw eye to eye on some things. I will take a certain experiment we performed in the Lodge with me to my second grave, I still can't believe you did it.

Thokran - so much respect for this character and player, whoever it was. Next level resilience.

Nyandrah- my toughest post becoming enemy for sure. That crazy fight around the destructor was a highlight for me, even with the facepalm ending (that probably made it better tbh). Such a cf thing.

Svahlfang- you were my only regret with this character. Felt really bad how that went down, you were awesome and probably my favourite enemy over the character's lifetime. I know you get a lot of criticism thrown your way on discord etc, but I universally have found your characters to be excellent as both an ally and enemy (even the ones that inconvenienced me). So yeah, felt I owed you an apology for not getting on top of that faster - wish I'd had you around post becoming.

Thanks for the fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Tamazin Truy'Quiqall the Demolitions... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 05-Oct-22 01:30 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tamazin Truy'Quiqall the Demolit..., Azus (Anonymous), 06-Oct-22 08:38 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tamazin Truy'Quiqall the Demolit..., Mezai (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 02:31 PM, #2
Reply Thanks all,, Tamazin (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 01:39 PM #1
     Reply Well of course you loved me!, Arleshi! (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 02:51 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Thanks all,, Fang (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 04:16 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Thanks all,, Tomias (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 05:32 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Thanks all,, Nyandrah (Anonymous), 05-Oct-22 07:32 PM, #6
     Reply Surprise., Orenby (Anonymous), 06-Oct-22 02:10 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143530 Previous topic | Next topic