Subject: "Slight return" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143376
Show all folders

AbernyteSat 03-Sep-22 06:15 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143381, "Slight return"

Well I had some time this summer and thought I would mess about back in the fields. A lot has changed with some things being easier and other things being harder.

I’ve never been one to go for the cookie cutter build and Culdonan was built as a mage killer and I had hoped to tangle with Tamazin too but despite a few skirmishes with some mage heroes trying to pick off rising ragers in the low 40s and the fortress gunning for group mates my build found itself fighting more imperial blades and shamans, which I had not planned for and I just wasn’t feeling it in the end.

Enemies:
Thokran - I stood little chance against you, with or without Varkal. You were classy throughout and I have a notion of who the person behind the big ugly bastard might be.
Boolbo - good win at Hamsah, I was gutted at how many of my perfects skills failed when I woke to find you at the Big D and latterly in Hamsah. Good luck.

Battle:
Grivs - sorry for the early deletion but I just wasn’t feeling the build despite my hopes for it. You are a gritty commander who takes the lumps well. Maybe when I have a little more time I might do better in the village for you if you are still about.

Qilnu - loved this character. You were very helpful to an old returning player that has forgotten sooooo much stuff. It is a shame that you deleted but I guess it was the fort?!

Other people made good positive intersections and impressions on me with honourable mentions to ‘Everyone’s friend’ and the saurian shaman who’s name currently escapes me. Sorry!

For the first time in a long time I am thinking about character ideas for CF!

Have fun!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Culdonan the Legend of the Battl... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 02-Sep-22 07:25 AM
Reply Slight return, Abernyte, 03-Sep-22 06:15 AM #1
     Reply Thats ironic, Marcus_, 05-Sep-22 01:16 PM, #2
          Reply Dontcha think? (NT), Bardo bard (Anonymous), 05-Sep-22 01:15 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Thats ironic, Abernyte, 09-Sep-22 01:07 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143376 Previous topic | Next topic